Mook x Aru

He was too shy to do anything. She was so beautiful, every single part of her body and personality captivated him in an undecided trance that had no choice of breaking. They were walking though the halls together, a calm and settling silence between the two as they had faint smiles on their faces.

They were walking to Aru's dorm room during class hours, trying to complete some class president duties before the red moon festival had started, and Mook smiled a bit wider at the thought of himself dancing with the small brunette next to him.

"So, are you planning on going with anyone for the festival tomorrow?" Mook asked with his silk smooth voice. Aru jumped in her shoes, not expecting the sudden break of silence, but was easily calmed by Mook's voice.

"I'm hoping that I can give everyone a chance, until I find that one person I really want to be with under the blood of the moon." Aru placed her hand gently on Mook's arm. "It has to be someone special."

Mook felt his innards trying to climb themselves out of his throat, and he nervously adjusted the slightly heavy box in his arms, brushing off the girls warm touch on his clothes. The two walked into the empty building of the renal dorms, Mook's lean frame hesitating at the entrance Aru held open. With a simple phrase of 'its alright.' from Aru, Mook easily walked into the building; but he was surprised at the different scents that floated through the air, combinations of perfumes, chemicals, and many expensive materials females use for themselves.

After hauling the boxes to the second floor, Mook waited as Aru fumbled with the key in her pocket, nearly dropping it on the floor. She haistly opened the door after the click of the key turning, honey brown eyes staring at Mook with amazment. The male simply set down the heavy boxes of material into the corner of the room, where they wouldn't be stepped on or buried.

"Thanks again for helping me Mook, let me get you a drink or something..." Aru mumbled as she shuffled over to her bag, pulling out a cold bottle of water she just bought from the convince store. She kept the lid of the bottle on when she passed the water to him, unknowing that if Mook got water spilt on him, if his sea serpent form was going to for in this tiny room.

The two sat on the edge of the bed for a moment of relaxation, enjoying each other's company for the time. Aru shifted on the bed, clearing her throat as she attempted to break the silence.

It was an akward topic.

"Hey Mook, have you....ever had your first kiss?" Aru asked Mook, her face turning into a tomato. The males ears grew hot as he sorted though his memories, nothing ever resembling a sort of relation close to another female aside from his mother, much less a kiss. His fingers delicately glided to his lips, skimming his mouth to bribe any possible memory of him kissing anything.

But he never did.

"No..." He said shyly. Aru nodded, going onto the next question.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend before?" She asked. Mook was confused, why was Aru asking him all these personal questions? Once again, he shook his head, watching as Aru pondered over his answers. The male figeted with his fingers, undoing the cap of his water bottle and taking a sip.

"Have you ever had sex then?" Mook spat out his water, pouring the liquid all over his shirt and pants in shock. Aru gasped, quickly standing on her feet and scampering to the bathroom, basically ripping the towel of its rack. The could feel his skin begin to change as Aru muffled her yelp; his once pale skin shifting into a hard blue colour, so Mook acted quickly, tearing off his shirt and pants to quickly stop anymore water to leech in his skin, slowing the transformation.

Aru quickly straddled Mook and pressed the towel on his torso, Mook wrapped his arms around the towel; letting the water sink in from his skin to the fabric. When the blue scales began to slowly inch back into Mook's skin, both students let out a sigh of relief, Mook leaning back into the bed.

It was only until the male felt Aru's uniform skim his body that he jerked back up, looking at a blushing brunette straddling him. The male could feel his heart beating in his ears, fingers

"I-I'm so sorry, I'll just-" Aru attempted to get off, but she seemed to make Mook moan in pleasure as her hand gently brushed his member. Aru froze, her eyes staring straight in Mook's blue ones. She quickly spun her head to the doorl, then back at Mook, her heart racing. She climbed back onto the male, her head just inches away from Mook's.

"Aru...hmm." Mook was cut off by the girl pressing her lips onto his own, the heat of his face seeping into hers. Mook hesitantly let his one arm wrap around the girls waist, the other behind her neck as he ran his hand through her hair. Aru moved away from Mook, her face a blushing mess as she stated at the shy male.

The slowly took off her uniform, lifting the grey and blue material off her body and over her head. She then pushed Mook into the bed, leaning over him and reconnecting her lips with his. Mook was in a complete trance, his hands carefully skimming over Aru's body in experiment, then his eyes widened as Aru brushed his side seductively with her hand, making him gasp. Aru took that moment to carefully slip her tounge partially in Mook's mouth, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the moment.

When they parted, Aru carefully removed her bra, letting Mook stare in awe.

"I don't know about you, but I'll try my best to pleasure you..." She trailed off, taking off her panties as well. Mook felt his member grow harder as the girl above him slid her hand under his boxers, slightly teasing the male as he brushed his friend. Mook jerked up, and Aru smiled as she slid his boxers down, watching as his dick spring out of his pants.

"I'll ask you again...is this your first time...?" Aru asked politely. Mook cleared his throat.

"Yeah, and I hope my first time is with you." Aru smiled, and Mook wanted to die of embarrassment, but the pleasure kept his brain from shifting down. Aru ground her pussy right over Mook's long member, moaning as she felt the tingles travel though her body. Mook was no better, and he was tempted to just ram right into her.

He watched Aru as she slowly slid herself on him, his dick nearly crushed by the tightness of her pussy. She gasped as she felt every inch of her expand, one only Mook could fill. Once the small sparks of pain had settled, she worked herself up, then back down again, making her and Mook moan.

The male didn't let her do everything, and began thrusting himself into her, feeling the wet walls slide past his soft skin. He went faster, each successful thrust sending shivers down his spine. He watched As Aru arched her back, a warm liquid flowing around Mook's dick.

Mook then grasped Aru's hips, laying her in the bed. He could feel his heart beat faster, almost matching his thrusts as he pushed into Aru. He watched her tits move in circles as the girls head began to hit the headboard, but neither cared as they both began to climax once more. Mook began to go faster, making Aru grasp the bedsheets and scream out his name, the warm liquid spilling from her again. Mook felt his own dick eject his cum into her, their juices mixing together and plainting itself inside of the now bonded pair.

Mook pulled out, cleaning himself off my the sink nearby. Aru simply laied on the bed, pussy still dripping from the event.

"I guess you could say I have all three of those things now. A first kiss, sex, and a girlfriend." Mook smiled, and Aru blushed, spreading her legs once more.

"If that's the case, have you ever down a round two?"