Mook x Aru

Y'all are horny children

Mook was standing in the halls waiting for Aru.

He was waiting for the clock to strike 6 so he could see her again. It was after school and Mook was patiently waiting for the last few minutes to pass.  Just right after the student council meeting was over was he able to see her beautiful face, her silky brown hair, her soft lips-

Just the thought made Mook grow impatient, but he knew that the more he grew closer to her, the harder it would be for him to control himself from making Aru his. He licked his dry lips as he focused on not thinking about what he would do to her. Trying hard not to think about biting her neck and marking her to make sure everyone knew that she belonged to him.

Mook fiddled with his fingers and looked at the clock. Only five more minutes until he would be able to see his- I mean Aru. He impatiently watched the hand of the clock move every second. Each time it moved he was a second closer to Aru.

He could feel his mind thinking of dirty thoughts. Never had the urge been so bad before, and his body was acting up on his lustful thoughts, his little happy place getting excited. Mook tried his best to hide it, stretching his shirt over his pants. Three more minutes and he could spend some time with Aru alone. Alone.

He imagined pinning the girl on the mattress, hovering over her body as he stared her down. He wanted to stop these wild imaginations of his so badly, but the thoughts of putting his hands all over the girl he loved was so tempting to act out. He could feel his inner dragon going wild, it's growl vibrating through Mook's throat.

He needed to control himself.

Mook took a deep breath, calming his excited friend. He thought about school work, which worked quickly to turn him off again.

The five minutes were up, and the meeting was over. Aru was the first one to leave the room, a costume in her hands. Mook scooped up the costume from Aru, slightly spooking the girl.

"Oh Mook, it's you, thank goodness." Aru gasped, holding onto Mook's arm for support. Mook smiled, looking at Aru's beautiful face.

"So where to? I'll help you carry the costume." Mook offered. Aru was about to say she was fine, but the thoughts of having to haul the heavy costume to the next destination made her back ache.

"Just to my room, I need to try it on before I go to bed." Aru said. Mook's mind instantly went dirty mode. Both him and Aru were going into a room, alone.

"Alright, lead the way." Mook said hesitantly. He tried his best not to have perverted thoughts, but he knew he couldn't control his inner Dragon for long. He wanted her so much. He needed her, so much.

When the two reached the dorms, Aru happily invited the male in to wait and judge how it looked. Aru pranced into her room and changed, while Mook waited once again for her to finish. It wasn't long before she came out with a very revealing dragon constume on.