Judge Angel

Today is an important day for the Clarks; after 10 months, Mrs. Clark is finally going to give birth to her child. Everybody in the region knows Mr. Clark of the Clarks, that famous and serious Judge, lives here.

After a few hours, the nurse delivering the child walks out from the room with an awkward expression on her face, and goes to Mr. Clark's office to see him. "Um, Mr. Clark..." The nurse looks at him with a shocking expression on her face. "Yes? What is it?" Mr. Clark looks at the panicking woman as he frowns. "Uh...you might need to see it yourself, Mr. Clark." "What is it that needs me to go take a look at? Why not tell me now?" "Well...your child seems to be a bit "Special"."

The two arrives at the room where Mrs. Clark is taking a rest. She's lying on the bed, and next to her is Mr. and Mrs. Clark's child. Mr. Clark notices that the other people who helped with the birthing also seem to be embarrassed. When he walks up to the child, he sees his child, and instantly the expression on Mr. Clark's face becomes more shocked than that of everyone's.

The child is a girl, but her hair is in the color of blond, unlike her parents'; Mrs. Clark's is red, while Mr. Clark's is brown. The most surprising thing however, is that the girl has a pair of terrifying eyes; her eyes are all black; the pupil, the white of the eye - pure black. "What monstrous creature is that?!" Mr. Clark shouts furiously. Nobody talks back. Suddenly Mr. Clark grabs the still-resting Mrs. Clark, "You didn't mess with other people, did you?! Or how can you give birth to such monster!?" "Mrs. Clark is very weak right now, Mr. Clark. Please..." "Like I care about it!" Mr. Clark throws her back onto the bed, "Tell my lawyer to come here" concludes Mr. Clark as he leaves the room.

A few days later, Mr. Clark's lawyer, Taylor, arrives. "Mr. Clark, about your daughter...she certainly is your daughter without doubt; the DNA test does not go wrong, and the sight tests show that her eye sight is normal. The doctor even said that he has never seen a case like this - Her eyeballs are black but she has no problem in her eyesight. In fact, her eyesight is two times of a normal person's." Taylor, standing in front of Mr. Clark's desk, hands him a stack of documents on the girl's information. "But she's a monster. She's not perfect; what I want is a perfect child." Mr. Clark says, without even taking a glance at the documents. "Then...what should we do? Hand her to the orphanage?" Taylor asks. "No, that would affect people's impression on me... If that's the case, then I shall not let her go to school. I will recruit tutors to teach her. Don't let anyone see her. Oh, also, tell the nurses who helped deliver the child not to tell anyone about this. This is a very bad issue to our family." Mr. Clark closes his book and looks at Taylor, "If any accident happens, just finish her off... She is a failure, after all..."

Years later, Dina Angela, the extraordinary girl, is now 13 years old. She doesn't like to talk, possibly because she was locked up in the mansion all her life by her father, therefore became anti-socialized. Dina knows that her father is a very famous Judge, and that he does things very fairly, always look at things in a neutral point of view. However, he always seeks for perfection on everything, which is why he has a very bad relationship with Dina. Despite knowing that her mother and father were never so well with each other before she was even born, it can't be changed; both of their parents decided the marriage themselves that time.

Dina has never stepped outside before because of her eyes. She gets herself a mirror and looks at her eyes; they are pure black, but looking closely, she actually sees little sparkles in them, like a small galaxy. She is often fascinated when looking into her own eyes. Her blond hair is short and messy, but she usually has them brushed whenever her father is around; though it's usually her mother who brushes them.

For Mrs. Clark, she never cares much about how Dina looks; she is always on her daughter's side, always think for her. Of course, she always knows what her husband (who does not like Dina at all) is up to.