•3•

>min yoongi pov<
After school was over I went to go find y/n, I was walking through the halls and seen her walk out the school doors.
"Crap" i ran towards her before she left school grounds.
When I got out the door I seen her heading towards the same boys I saw her talking to during school.I quickly ran and when I got up to her she heard me and turned around. She asked me what I wanted and then I said or. Tried to say cause I was out of breath. 'Jeez, I'm a werewolf and I'm out of breath. I need to get in shape...not' I thought to myself while trying to get my air..."y/.../n...I...need to..ask you...something !.." I said between breaths. "Ooooook shoot" she said with a small confused smile. Here it goes yoongi. "Are you a wolf?!?" I ask, she looked at me with shock..I mean I'm not completely sure if she is or not. I just feel the energy..and her sent. She smells like one...she also smells like the sent only your female mate has...sweet vanilla...could I have finally found my mate!?!..

>y/n pov <

I stood there in shock and confusion..how could he know I was a wolf...did the guys tell him...is he one as well..I mean he smells like one..he also has a sent like cool peppermint ...that's also what your male mate only has...Could I have finally found my mate!?!..

>No ones pov <

After min yoongi ask y/n his question, Y/n stood in shock..after a few seconds she finally asked. "Why in the world would you think that?" She tilted her head trying to act confused. "Well...you just..uhm...I..uhm?" Yoongi was caught at his words, he didn't know what to say and not reveal himself if y/n isn't actually a wolf.

"Oh well then ummm..." y/n didn't know what to say either because she wasn't for sure she was right about yoongi being a wolf either.

Finally someone spoke for y/n cause they seen that she didn't know what to say.

"Whats it to you to ask that question " rm asked. "Well um I...uh just..wanted to know..." Yoongi said nervously.

'If yoongi really is a wolf then he could hear me even is I whisper'y/n thought to herself.

"yea..I'm a wolf, and I know you are one to because I can smell your sent..." she said under her breath.

Yoongi smiled "really!!So I am right, sorry if I made you uncomfortable...it's just I could smell your sent and...I got curious."

After some awkward silence someone said "hey uhmmm...would you like to come to the forest with us???". Yoongi looked up to see who said it and it was a dude with black/brownish hair.
"yea sure" Yoongi said with a smile.

>min yoongi pov<

"If you don't mind me asking....could I get your names?.. I mean I know y/n but idk none of you.." I asked awkwardly

"Yea sure!" a dude with blonde hair said. Then he stopped and everyone else stopped walking, "I'm jimin, that's taehyung . Rm , jin, jungkook , and jhope!" Jimin said while pointing at everyone.