•9•

I chased yoongi up the stairs and when we made it to my floor I seen him trip and fall.

"BAHAHAHAHA-WOAH" I laughed so hard I then tripped and fell. ON TOP OF HIM.

"You really can't see when you laugh can you." He said while laughing.

"Shut it" I playfully hit him. He faked cried acting like it hurt. I hit him harder and he laughed at me putting his hands up in defense.

I roll my eyes and got up off of him walking into my apartment.

I heard yoongi getting up and I had a great idea. I quickly ran to the door and locked it.

"HEY IM STILL OUT HERE YOU KNOW!" he yelled banging on the door.

"yea I know" I smirked to myself.

"Let me in before I break this door down" he threatened.

"You knock my door down, I knock you out." I looked through the peep hole silently laughing to myself.

Yoongi was looking right at the peep hole and I could see his eyes were red.

"Y/n let me in" he tried turning the knobs again.

"What's the secret word?"
"Please?"
"Nope."
"Opensaysme?"
"Try again."
"How many words?"
"Three."
It went silent for a moment then I hear a little gasp.
"I love you"
"Correct!"

I open the door and see yoongi standing there with his arms crossed, tapping his foot.

"How old are you again?" He sarcastically asked while walking in.

"5." I said fully serious with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes and flopped on the couch turning the tv on. I looked at him raising my eyebrow.

"Your not gonna help?" He looked over at me from the tv and shook his head and looking back at the tv.

"I'm exhausted after all of that" I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

Before I start packing I change into some of my own clothes.

~this is what you choose~

❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️If you don't like all black or don't like this outfit then you can think of an outfit yourself, these are just suggestions of what I want the character to wear and the type of style I like myself, and also

❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️If you don't like all black or don't like this outfit then you can think of an outfit yourself, these are just suggestions of what I want the character to wear and the type of style I like myself, and also. I don't make these myself, and. For hair or random accessories in the looks, ignore them, if you want. Thanks for reading!

I go and start packing as many clothes I can fit into my suitcase. I'm going to leave all my other stuff here so I can come back when I want.

I try to zip the case up ,but it won't close right. 'Am I really going to have to do that thing they do in movies?" I ask myself.