•10•

Y/n POV~
I was showing the guys around and joking around not noticing it's already dark now.
"Hey y/n, can we have a movie night?" Jungkook asked and they guys looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Hmmmm sure" I said and they got excited and jumped around. "Let's go back to the house and get ready" I said walking back with them following me.

When we got back to the house, I seen Yoongi talking to a girl outside. The girl caught my eyes and looked at me with disgust. 

I raised my eyebrow and the guys seen it to. "Who she?" Jimin asked walking beside me"

I shrugged my shoulders "idk-"
We walked up to them and Yoongi turned around with a smile and the girl looked at Yoongi then back at me and scoffed"

I stood beside Yoongi looking at her and she was looking at the guys who was behind me

"Hi, I'm Y/n" I put my hand out to shake hers but she just looked at it with a disgusted look "uhm ok.." I put it back down.

I look at Yoongi and he's just looking at her with a annoyed look. "Minji be nice" yoongi said with an annoyed tone.
"Why she took you from me you filthy slu- OUCH" she stumbled over from the door opening slamming into her.

I see IM peek around the door with a concerned expression, but it disappeared when he looked at minji on the ground.

He looked back up at us " oh hi alpha and luna sorry I was going to come find Luna but you're right here" he smiled then looked back down at minji who was still on the ground.

"How dare you slam the door into me!!!" She screeched. "Yoongi! You should punish him for hurting me!!!" He just scoffed at her. "You shouldn't have been in the way of the door" he just shrugged and walked away and we followed him with minji still on the ground.

"Wait! Help me up!" She squealed again. "You have arms at legs" Tae said as he shut the door behind us.

"Who in the world was that" I asked walking into the lounge room sitting on the couch with the guys following.

"Minji, yea she has the biggest crush on Yoongi and thinks she's dating him" IM said.

"Crush?" I said looking at Yoongi. "Yea, she's so annoying, she doesn't know how to leave me alone"

"Ah, that's why she said I stole you from her" I said. "Well are-" hobi started saying before someone bursted through the door.

"Where is she!" Minji said storming through the door into the lounge room.

She spotted me and sped walked up to me and grabbed me by my hair pulling me to the ground.

I screamed and the guys tried pulling her off me, and when they did she managed to kick me in the head with full power and I started to lose consciousness. 

Every thing went black, I seen Yoongi running up to me and the guys throwing Minji out of the way then running back to me. Then blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yea I know what an ending and sorry for a short chapter after so long I have plans for chapters! anyways

I finally am giving you guys another chapter and more after that. I know I'm a bad author for making you wait for more chapters after chapters but I promise I will stay on updating now!!!! For when I can!!!!

I'm so excited for the combaaaaaackkj

Light 💡🤩🌞it✨😌👏🏻up⬆️😇🎈like💜😍🧚🏻‍♀️dynamite💥🤯🧨

I love you guyyyysss so great full never thought this book would get so many reads I started writing out of boredom never wrote anything in my life. But this inspires me so much! You guys inspire me so much!!! Thank you for being so patient for chapters again I love youuuuuuuu