•7•

While me and Kihyun caught up with each other after many years of not seeing each other.
I kept looking over towards yoongi and he had a annoyed look on his face. He caught my eyes after a few glances.

He finally had enough of Kihyun talking to me and told Kihyun "Yah! Why don't you go like...see if the uhm..pups are ready for there training today?!.

Kihyun looked at me with disappointment cause he had to leave. He sighed and looked towards Yoongi and bowed, "yes alpha as you wish..".

"Why did you make him leave?" I asked him with a smirk on my face cause I knew for a fact that he was jealous of the attention I was giving to kihyun and not him.

"He had work to do." He said with still an annoyed look on his face. "Well..ok..uhm so what now" I ask curious.

"How bout I go ahead and introduce you to some of the others?". "Sure", I said happily.
~~~
We were walking towards this giant cabin and it was so beautiful. I literally think my eyes could pop out of my head right now, they were so wide.

 I literally think my eyes could pop out of my head right now, they were so wide

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The cabin was further away from the other little cabins so it was more peaceful.
"THIS PLACE IS HUGE OMG" I'm shook.

Yoongi looked over at me and laughed at my reaction.

I playfully hit his shoulder and then we started started walking closer to the cabin

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I playfully hit his shoulder and then we started started walking closer to the cabin.

"This is the main pack house. Only the high rank and important pack members stay here, and this will be where you will be staying."

Nodding your head understandingly, yoongi opened the door to the sound of people yelling at each other upstairs.

I looked at yoongi to see him with his face in his hand shaking his head in disappointment and anger.

"These idiots never stop arguing over the stupidest things" yoongi said in frustration. Giggling at the childish behaviors of the arguing men, yoongi started walking up the stairs to see what they were fighting about.

Getting to the top of the long stairway. I see two men yelling at each other.

"GIVE IT BACK YOU NOW!!!" said the one with brown hair. "NO I FOUND IT ON THE COUCH AND YOU WERE NO WHERE NEAR IT" yelled the one with orange hair "I WAS IN THE TOILET YOU IMBECILE" "SO. YOU STILL WEREN'T USING IT"