•6•

>y/n pov<

After we got done with our coffees we left . We noticed that it was getting dark so we bid our goodbyes and left to go home.

Before I started to walk towards my house someone runs up beside me.i turned and seen it was none other then min yoongi.

"Can I walk you home" he asked shyly. "Hehe...sure" , I didn't know what to say , yes he's my mate but I'm not used to being close with someone like this.

As we were walking yoongi walked a little closer to me and held my hand. I looked down and blushed. I looked back up to see him smiling with his iconic adorable gummy smile.

"Is it weird if you already love someone you just met?" He asked while looking up at the night sky.
I thought for a second.... "no..." I said quietly.

After a few minutes we arrived at my apartment. "Thank you for walking me home.." I said awkwardly looking at the ground.
Then I seen yoongi walking closer to me and then he lifted my head and then he kissed me passionately. I blushed so hard I looked like a strawberry. 'OMMMMGGGGGG' I screamed in my thoughts. Then I kissed back. After a few seconds we separated and I stood in shock .

'My first kiss' I thought to myself still in shock.

I looked at yoongi and seen him smirking "bye y/n" he said in a sweet tone. Then he walked away leaving me there shook (jungshook).

>time skip to Monday morning<

~~~RINGIDINGDONG~~~

"UUUUHHHHHHGGG"
This time I picked up the alarm clock and threw it across the room and it hit the wall.

~~~RINGGADINDINGDONG ~~~

You get up and then pick up the alarm clock turning it off throwing it back on the floor.

You go to the bathroom and do you morning routine . Yesterday you dyed your hair cause the blue had faded completely
>>>this is your hair now<<<

 Yesterday you dyed your hair cause the blue had faded completely >>>this is your hair now<<<

Once your done you go to your closet .

>>>this is your outfit<<<