Confessions

The day has to come. Kirishima is completely sure about it. He has to tell Bakugou how he feels. It's been way too long since he developed these feelings for his classmate, which he thought he could never even consider liking in the first year as a UA student. Since Kirishima entered through the entrance exam and took second place, he has always been wondering who the one taking first place was. It was Katsuki Bakugou- and Kirishima knew directly: this guy oughta be strong as fuck.

The next few weeks and months were pretty casual, Kirishima was interested in Bakugou's abilities, his quirk and his personality. He was extremely strong and Kirishima admired that, but his personality was so oddly ridiculously garbage, that he started to doubt he could ever get along with him. But their relationship kind of advanced, they worked together, studied together and before Kirishima could blink, they shared a floor in the dormitories after the kidnapping of Bakugou. It shouldn't be a big deal, but there had to be a reason Bakugou and him have their rooms directly next to each other.

Kirishima was extremely happy about that and just a few days later, Bakugou started to hang out in Kirishima's room, Kirishima started to hang out in his. Everything was going fine, until-

„Bakugou!" Kirishima's voice is as dry as never the second he lifts his whole torso up from his bed, bathing in sweat in the middle of the night. He woke up from a dream. A dream he had never experienced before. Breathing heavily, he reaches his hand out to his forehead to wipe away the hair strands, which glue to his sweaty forehead. A few seconds later, his eyes start to adjust to the darkness and he sees the contours of his furniture, his own big hand, his tight, sweaty black shirt and the blanket, which is covering his lower half of the body.

Kirishima begins to taste around, moving his tongue up and down his mouth, which is completely dry. He feels like he sweated all the liquids out of his body. But he finally relaxes and thinks about what happened. The dream wasn't bad, it wasn't good either. Well- he doesn't know. He doesn't understand.

In his dream, Bakugou appeared. Everything was fine and just like a usual dream, until Bakugou started to come closer to Kirishima and then finally even revealed his body to him, taking off his clothes and grinding his body on the redhead's.

The moment Kirishima remembers the dream, his cheeks start burning and he feels the redness overcoming his whole face. Pressing his lips together, he holds his one hand in front of his mouth and the other at his hairline, laying back the hair that fell down his forehead.

„Is this- okay?" He asks himself whispering through his hand. It's their second year in UA, a lot of things have been happening and his feelings towards Bakugou have been piling up in his head. There was no one he could talk to, no one he could tell that he's actually gay. He couldn't even try to deny his sexuality. There's no way he could be attracted to girls, they aren't manly enough and he loves manly.

Bakugou is the literal definition of manly. His attitude, fearlessness, strong look, wide shoulders, defined abs, the sweet smell of his sweat, when he does that lip licking thing before fighting-

„Fuck." Kirishima whispers out and feels a sudden pressure on his crotch, forcing him to let go of his hairline and put his hand on the edge of the blanket to pull it off his body.

He sees a huge bulge beneath his underwear and even a little puddle of liquid in the middle. Lowering his other hand, he stares down at his own crotch and hears his heart pounding up to his head, making him even more nervous. He feels wrong dreaming about his crush so dirty and sexual. Bakugou isn't the type who would be into sexual activities or general love stuff.

Kirishima moves his hand to his boxers and begins to pull them down his thighs, until he can kick them away with his feet. He looks at his dick and quickly wipes off the newly created sweat on his forehead. His breathing begins to be irregular and the urge to just- to just touch himself comes over his mind and it doesn't go away.