Taking control

„What's wrong Katsuki?" 

Kirishima lays on his mattress elongated, his arms stretching up to the border, tightly gripping around the wood. A heavy sigh comes out of him as he looks down on Bakugou who's gazing upon his genitals. A worried look lays on the blonde's face, his pupils minimizing.

They have been having sex for the last fifteen minutes, but a cold feeling on Bakugou's shoulder hasn't left him ever since. Something is bothering him, as if someone is watching them. But even if he feels that way, if that thought would end up being true, he could never in his life walk around the dorms normally.

„Katsuki.." Kirishima moans yet again. The redhead noticed a change in his boyfriend's expression and begins to twist his own face into confusion. While Bakugou still has that cold feeling on his shoulder, Kirishima could have had his eyes on the door any second. He would notice if anyone would be peeking inside, wouldn't he?

„It's nothing. But I don't feel like- doing this anymore." Bakugou's voice lowers drastically. He has been all about fucking Kirishima at any given moment, but as soon as a possibility of someone lurking is in existence, he loses his blooming fantasies and calms down to an unfamiliar extend.

„W- What!? Don't leave me with this huge boner right now, you wanted to suck all the energy I have out of me!?" The redhead's voice increases in volume as he raises his torso up from the mattress.

„Could you shut the hell up!?" Bakugou jumps up from his position behind the bed, cowering on his knees, his hands at Kirishima's thighs. His body jumps on top of his boyfriends', his hand pushing against the redhead's mouth. Without another thought, Bakugou's head turns almost all the way around to take a glimpse at the door he didn't spend a slight thought about.

„It's— not locked."

A harsh whisper is all that comes out of his mouth, sweat drooling down his forehead. But Kirishima breaks the dramatic scene and pushes his boyfriend away from his own naked body.

„Oh come on, we weren't as loud and even if- Shoji is the only one who could've heard us and he's downstairs with Tokoyami and the others."

„How can you take this so lightly, idiot!?" Bakugou hisses as he lands on the ground, trying to look for his underwear.

„I just don't think that someone has the nerve and interest to come up here and lurk. And who ever does- is a whole ass creep and worse than we are." Kirishima calmly stands up from his bed and wipes away the sweat from his exiting experience. Bakugou though still sits on the ground, now covering his crotch with not his, but Kirishima's underwear. His look doesn't stop to seem worried and mad at the same time.

„Relax man. If there was anyone, they probably got horny themselves!" Kirishima laughs and starts walking towards his little bathroom. His cock wiggles as he walks, making Bakugou lose focus from the little gap of the door.

„You're still horny you piece of shit... how..." He grumbles still watching.

„Well you didn't finish me off properly, why should I not be? Also you're sitting there in such a cute position, your abs still contracted." An alluring look wanders to the blonde as Kirishima stands at the doorway of his toilet. A slight smile and slim eyes make Bakugou's heart pound a little faster. „So if it doesn't bother you, I'll finish myself off in the bathroom."

„I didn't say I don't want to." Bakugou mumbles suddenly, letting Kirishima's mouth get even wider. „Just- let me make sure there isn't anyone. I can't get this fucking feeling off my shoulder."

Directly, Bakugou stands up wearing Kirishima's underwear and walks over to the door. He holds in for a second, then opens it with a loud smash of air. As expected- no one. Not a single soul is on their hallway. With a heavy sigh, Bakugou gets relieved. He waits a few seconds before closing the door and looking back to his boyfriend.