How long, how well?

Kirishima sits in class, one hand against his chin, resting his head on it and dully smiling at the board, where Aizawa explains some basic rescue techniques and rules. It's been three days since he and Bakugou had their first time and he admits to himself, that there was no weekend better than this one. His wet dreams intensified, though and he still isn't sure enough to talk to Bakugou about them or at least mentioning them.

He has the urge to look over to his lover each second, but tries so hard to focus on the board. That's the reason he's resting his chin against his palm, so he wouldn't get distracted by the knowledge of Bakugou being in the same room. He wants to stare at him, contemplate his utter beauty and the grumpy expression that no one but he loves.

Still, Kirishima's thoughts manage to outplay his posture and he slowly moves his head over to his left side and watches Bakugou's back sitting further in the front. Even just looking over to him warms his heart. He imagines what that back looks like without his suit and smiles, biting on his bottom lip. A defined, long back with wide shoulder blades and uncountable muscle parts dancing beneath his skin, while he moves around, trying to put on his shirt.

Thoughts from after having sex come up in the redhead's mind and he feels his cheeks color red. It's not the fucking itself he thinks about, but the beautiful morning they had. Never had Kirishima seen a Bakugou sleeping so incredibly calm and sweet, with his hair being messy and softly hanging down his forehead, not a single crease in his face, complete beauty and pure skin.

„Kirishima- if you're finished daydreaming, maybe you'd like to tell me what to tell the paramedics first, when you rescue an elder person from an incident?" Aizawa's voice appears a thousand times louder after mentioning Kirishima's name.

The redhead's elbow slips from the desk and his chin almost crashes against it, though he manages to wake up from his dreaming and catch himself midway, nervously and hastily wrapping up and adjusting his suit.

„Excuse me sir!" He shouts out, teeth clenched with a heavy blush laying on his cheeks and the trembling of his knuckles on his own desk.

„An excuse doesn't do much, if you can't answer the question."

„Um- you need to tell the paramedics what kind of wounds the elderly person has and if he's able to walk for himself!" Kirishima's voice still sounds out like a shout, nervous and feeling kind of caught, since Aizawa woke him up from staring at Bakugou. He wonders, if his teacher might know about their relationship and if it would affect their school life in any way. But the teacher stays calm and nods.

„Exactly. Good save. So you see, paramedics do not only-" Aizawa starts talking again, Kirishima lets out a huge sigh and leans back against his chair.

„Bruh. You're way too gay in class." Sero, who sits next to him gives a mention and lifts his fingers as finger guns up to his chin, giving Kirishima an embarrassing, provoking look.

„Shut the hell up, weed face." Kirishima hisses back and begins to pout embarrassed, throwing his face down to the desk and hiding it behind his arms.

„You got that insult from him!" Sero pouts out and turns back to the board.

Kirishima peaks over to Bakugou, brows raised in discomfort. He didn't even bother turning around to see what happened with Kirishima, but that's something usual for him, even though the redhead wished he would have given him a little notice in class.

Bakugou is way too serious during lessons, always quiet and when he knows the answers, he doesn't shout them in anymore, like in the first year. His attitude towards people and general things changed a lot, he started being calmer by the time he and Midoriya got along- okay? But since he's together with Kirishima, which on one hand everyone expected, since the redhead was completely over Bakugou even in the first year, but on the other hand, he never showed interest in anyone or anything, so people have been thinking he was asexual.