Eyes cubes

The next weeks passed weirdly fast. Each Weekend, Bakugou kind of forced Kirishima to come over and have sex with him. It's nothing Kirishima is opposing, but Bakugou has been weirdly quiet in public, but so extremely loud during the night, which worries Kirishima a little. There has to be something about him, that makes him so uncomfortable in school.

„You good?" Kaminari suddenly rips Kirishima out of his thoughts, as the redhead leaned against his hand while sitting at his desk. His friend has been asking him quite often if something bothers Kirishima for some unknown reason.
„I'm good, I'm fine!" He replies forcing a smile on him and nodding in nervous motions. Kaminari tilts his head, then smiles and leaves again. It's always the same. He doesn't bother asking more than that, but leaves and acts like nothing's up.

Kirishima has been wondering if anyone suspects him to be intimate with Bakugou. Even though it would be totally fine, since every couple has sex, doesn't it? So why would it be a problem, if Kirishima has it?

Probably it's not the fact that he has sex with Bakugou that's bothering him to be comfortable with in public, but more the fact what they actually do. The cuffs, the torture and the bondage they did is maybe too much for someone who's this fresh into a relationship and especially in the first one. Never would Kirishima talk about the things he does in his or Bakugou's bedroom.

„Yo, shitty hair." Yet again, Kirishima had driven away from reality with his thoughts and suddenly he perceives Bakugou standing in front of him, his shirt tightly covering his chest, his neck open without a tie and his hair being a little more messy today. In general, since Kirishima is in a relationship with him, he thinks that Bakugou has been washing his uniform in the wrong way, because everything looks so tight on him. His dick seems like it needs to burst out of these tight pants, his ass looks like a perfect peach, his thighs get squished when he sits down, his shirt hinders his arms from being free and press onto his huge biceps and of course, the shirt sits tight around his back and chest, leading to his slim waist, but isn't as tight above the belt, or is it just imagination, since his body became way hotter. 

„Um- hey." Kirishima lays on his desk, but begins to look up to him, wondering why he would come up to the redhead after being silent a lot and spending breaks quietly on the bench next to the others. Bakugou has his hands in his pockets and looks down grumpy, his brows knitted as always.

„It's Friday." Kirishima swallows sharply and opens his eyes wider. Why must he say it here? In public? As if Kirishima doesn't know!? Before answering, he looks around the class, to see if anyone's listening. 

„It is, but Bakugou..."

„Want to watch a movie or something?" Kirishima's worried expression fades and changes into a surprised and astonished glance. His mouth opens in a circle, his eyes get round. It's really not what he expected. „I know you're going out with Tape and Retard, but- maybe afterwards.."

For some reason, Kirishima has the huge urge to kiss him. Right in public, he wouldn't mind. Instead, he squeezes his legs together beneath the desk, because the softness of Bakugou's voice literally made him a little horny.

„A movie? What- what movie?" He then asks surprised.

„Bought this new horror movie. It's called „wait and see" or whatever." He frowns a little and seems embarrassed to ask by the fact that he always tries to look somewhere else except Kirishima's eyes.

„That sounds really good to me. I'd be glad to." Kirishima then smiles softly and closes his eyes. With a heavy blush, Bakugou twists his face a tiny bit, stares at the redhead and turns around with a jolt, stomping away from his desk.