Date night

Bakugou left Kirishima's room about twenty minutes ago. The redhead sits on his bed, hands next to his thighs, staring against the 'be manly or be nothing' poster above his little mirror. Since his boyfriend put the sex toys inside of him, he doesn't feel them as much. Well, he knows they're there and he is also kind of afraid of moving in a wrong way, since they could maybe hurt him. So he sits on his bed, stiff and nervous when the door suddenly knocks.

Kirishima looks over dramatically and forgets to invite the person that stands outside. But without him saying anything, a familiar voice says „I'm coming in!" and the door opens with Kaminari's head peaking through.

„Oh, hey dude." Kirishima smiles widely but doesn't move a bit. Kaminari steps inside looking around the room nervously, searching for something which is obviously not there. „Is something wrong?" Kirishima adds and stops smiling.

„No, nothing. I just wanted to check on you since you weren't there to play cards with the others." The blond walks over to Kirishima and sits down at his desk across him. He looks around suspiciously again and then smiles as if nothing happened.

„I'm- so sorry... I forgot. Bakugou and I, we.."

„Wait stop! I don't wanna hear what you guys have been doing!" Kaminari interrupts waving his hands in front of his body and jerks his face in a disgusted- but also shameful way.

„No! You got it all wrong! We planned to go on a date together!" Kirishima's face directly lights up and he forgets for a split second, that he has these toys stuck to his dick and butt. As soon as he moves, he jerks together a little and gasps for a second.

„A date? Like a real date or-"

„A real date! And it'll be the real first one."

Kaminari starts pouting as he sees the light in Kirishima's eyes, but knowing that this is the first date is really sad. He knows that those two have been fucking like there's no end to it and after about two months they go on their first date. He wouldn't even expect it from someone like Bakugou.

„Um. What have you two been doing before dating? Like, you're in a relationship since two months.. shouldn't you be- in a different position?" Kaminari asks knowing what they do, but acting as if he doesn't. Kirishima's eyes pop out, his pupils minimize and he directly starts sweating, gripping inside the blanket with his fingers.

„We ugh.. well we did date, but- we didn't go out."

„How's that called dating? He didn't take you out once?" Kirishima knows that it sounds ridiculous with this being their first date. They were too busy fucking and too busy planning how to fuck. Even this time, when Bakugou finally said he wanted to go out, it's because he planned something sexual. It makes Kirishima think a little and his terrified face turns into sorrow.

„You okay?" Kaminari asks as he sees the change of expression.

„It's just.. Bakugou could've done more for our relationship. I'm not saying he's responsible for everything, but he knows what type of person I am and how I would love these stupid cute things. But he never did anything like that for me. When I tried to take him out, he always-" Kirishima almost revealed himself as he planned to say that Bakugou seduced him into having sex instead of going somewhere, so he suspiciously presses his lips together and stares to the ground.

„Always what?" Kaminari asks leaning forward.

„Always changed subject." Kirishima gasps, blowing out all the air that was inside his mouth as he held his breath before exposing him and his boyfriend.