Chapter 13

A/N: So I finished writing this chapter early, so just decided to post it today instead of tomorrow. Warning, there will be some smut for this chapter so if you don't like it, you can skip that part, I'll put in the trigger warning as always.

Chapter 13

Corey was the first one awake the next morning. He had a vague memory of falling asleep and then being woken up by Sam.

Did Colby tell him to go back to sleep? Were they fucking? Oh no....now he remembered, Sam was having a nightmare.

He rolled over to shut off his alarm and check his phone notifications.

Corey had several texts from the roommates and friends, which he answered quickly. He also had one text from Devyn saying that she missed him and hoped he was having fun with Sam and Colby.

Corey smiled, he couldn't help himself. When it came to her, everything she did made him happy in a way that his previous relationships didn't.

Miss you too, babe. Sam and Colby are cuddling

I want proof

Corey giggled, as he sat up slowly to take a picture of the two of them. Sam was being the little spoon to Colby's big spoon. They would probably kill him if they knew he was doing this, but whatever.

He sent the picture and almost immediately Devyn responded.

They're so cute! Honestly, goals

Corey smirked,

Yeah, too bad neither of them will get the balls to actually ask each other out

Devyn sent back two laughing emoji faces.

It's so true. But maybe you could play matchmaker? You're pretty good at that

When have I ever been good at setting people up?

Remember, that time with Kevin?

Okay, but that girl was into him the entire party, I just had to give him a little push.

Well, maybe they need a little push?

Baby, you're crazy....I like it ;)

Corey Scherer, you cannot say things like that to me when you're not here

Corey smirked. Was it worth it to piss Devyn off over text? He shook his head, probably not.

I'm sorry (he wasn't)...I just miss you

Baby, it's only been a day....but, I miss you too

I wish you were here....

I wish I was there too, but I'll see you in a couple of days. You're not gonna be gone forever

Every moment when I'm away from you is an eternity

Okay, Mr Scherer, laying it on smooth, I see...

You mad?

Not if you keep giving me compliments like that....

You have the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen

Corey....flattery will get you everywhere :)

Corey smiled, God did he love this woman.

So what you're saying is...

There might be a...surprise waiting for you when you get back

Devyn...don't be a tease