William Jay Behlendorf (PART 1)

Year: 2028

Working 2 jobs is so tiring, Starbucks in the morning and Doctor's assistant at night but yet I still find time to film myself in front of a camera singing and post it on You Tube. I guess I was sorta big on YouTube, about a million subscribers. Compared to those out there with 25 million to 50 million subscribers, I'm pretty small. I'm surprised that there are that much people in the world. I came home at 11 PM tonight, usually i come home at 2 in the morning but I had an early shift at the clinic today. I threw my bag on the chair, changed my clothes and sat down on the sofa. I turned on my laptop and went to Youtube, hoping to see if Will Jay posted a new video today. 

Will Jay Behlendorf, oh how i had the biggest crush on him when he was still in IM5, can't believe that it's been 11 years since they disbanded. Cole is still ocassionaly singing, mostly acting. Dana is somewhere dancing his out as a dance teacher. Gabriel retired and settled down with Alex, heard he has a little girl now. And David.. I reached out with my old fellow 5ers a couple years ago, and told me that David passed away in 2020. I never knew him, but I was a loyal fan. I felt that he was a part of my own family, that he was my friend. Will Jay was always my favorite, his awkwardness is so cute. Here I am, a 29 year old, still crushing on my little Will Jay. I'm surprised he still isn't married yet. 

I sighed, got up, pulled out my guitar and camera setup, sat down again pressed record. 

"Hello my little PhamBams!", I said my usual intro.

"So it's 11 PM right now and I decided to pull out my guitar and sing you guys a little something. It's a really old song, but a favorite of mines. This is Heartless by IM5. Acoustic version with my own little twist. Hope you all enjoy"  

I started to strum the guitar and started the song. 

" I'm as bad as you want, the side of my you'll never miss. I promsie I don't need saving 'cause I'm just trying to save my own skin. 

I always show her, nothing but the finest. But all she shows me, is where the exit is. So, baby, if you fall for me, dont ask for mercy, please. I won't crash again." 

I come off a little rude 'cause I got everyting to lose.You really need to watch your step and you think I'm heartless.

Well I just listen to my heart less, my heart less, I'm not heartless.

No I just listen to my heart less, my heart less

Oh I broke it one too many times

Now I listen to my heart less

I can feel your hold on me, That's why I'm drifting away

'Cause the minute I let my guard down, You walk right in and slam the door to face

I always show her nothing but the finest

And all she shows me

Is where the exit sign is

So baby, if you fall for me

Don't ask for mercy please

I won't crash again

I come off a little rude

'Cause I got everything to lose

You really need to watch your step

And you think I'm heartless

Well I just listen to my heart less, my heart less

I'm not heartless

No I just listen to my heart less, my heart less

Oh I broke it one too many times

Now I listen to my heart less