Chapter 10

Jen's POV

I'm now here in the prom, ALONE. Argh! I hope I won't see that jerk's face. I wish there's a hero who will come to save me from this lonely night. My vision started to blur and tears started to form at the corner of my eyes.

I felt more lonely when a sweet song played. Aish! I just wanna go home.

Lisa's POV

I saw her sitting at the corner lowering her head. She looks sad. I approached her with a smile plastered on my face. She slowly looked up to me. I smiled even wider at her and she still can't believe that I'm here at the prom.

"Hi Jen!" I greeted her. She blinked many times, maybe she thought that I was just her imagination.

"Can I dance with you?"

Her tears suddenly fell from her eyes. She stood up and hugged me.

Would you dance

if I ask you to dance?

Would you run

and never look back?

Would you cry

if you saw me crying?

And you saved my soul tonight.

My right hand was holding her right hand while we're facing each other and I slowly pulled her to dance. Her tears were slowly fading and replaced by a smile.

Would you tremble

if I touched your lips?

Would you laugh?

Oh please tell me this.

Now would you die,

for the one you love?

Hold me in your arms,

Tonight.

I placed her arms on my nape and my hands were on her waist. We're staring and smiling at each other.

"You're so gorgeous" I whispered while staring at her. She then smiled back at me.

I can be your hero baby

I can kiss away the pain

I will stand by you forever

You can take my breath away...

She leaned her forehead to mine with her eyes closed and the smile that was there the whole time. No one dares to talk, we're just feeling this moment. Our heart talks together.

Would you swear

That you'll always be mine?

Or would you lie?

Would you run and hide?

Am I into deep?

Have I lost my mind?

I don't care...

You're here tonight.

I hugged her so tight while the lyrics of the song says all the things I wanna tell her.

I can be your hero baby

I can kiss away the pain

I will stand by you forever

"I love you" Jen said.

"I love you more" I replied and kissed her.

I hugged her even tighter when I remembered what happened before I got in here. I suddenly felt sad.

You can take my breath away...

I can be your hero.

---------