Chapter 13

Lisa's POV

I saw somebody dropped Jen home. I sat on the edge of the bed facing the door while waiting Jen to enter her room. She got surprised when she opened the door.

"I-I don't want him to drop me home but he insis--"

"It's okay" I cut her off.

"H-huh?"

"It's okay Jen. I'm glad you're making some friend" I said.

She proceeded to the study table and started to do her homeworks.

"Why don't you try to go outside?" I asked.

She looked at me. "I don't want to, I'm okay here" She said.

"Just try to roam outside just like what others do"

"Nah, it's not my thing"

"Hangout with your friends"

"I don't want to"

"Why?"

"Why are you so stubborn Lisa? Don't you want me here? "

"I'm just saying...." I said weakly.

---------
The next day, someone visited and Jen's mom called her to go downstairs. I peeked at the window and saw the guy who drove Jen home holding a flower.

After few minutes, Jen came back.

"Where are the flowers?" I asked.

"Huh? You saw it?"

"Yeah, the guy who visited you gave you that right?"

"I left it downstairs"

"You don't have any plan on putting that on your room?"

"I don't"

"Why?"

"Why are you acting like that Lisa?" She annoyingly asked.

"Acting like what?"

"I didn't show nor let you know that someone gave me a flower because you'll be mad!" She yelled.

"But I'm not mad! It's better that someone likes you!"

"You're not funny anymore" She exclaimed then cover herself with her blanket.

------------

Its been week since we last talked. I'm trying not to talk to her, in that way she'll forget about me. I was under the bed when I heard her.

"L-Lisa" She weakly said.

She was sitting on the floor while wiping the tears that escaped from her eyes. I went out of the bed and hugged her.

"D-Dont y-you w-want me a-anymore?" She said while crying.

I was hurt because I know I hurt her. I want to tell her the reason but I'm scared that she wouldn't understand.

"Sorry" The only word that came out from my mouth.

She slowly pulled away and looked at me.

"What's the problem Lisa?"

I sighed deeply. I need to do this "Don't go near me"

Jen's POV

My eyes widen on what she said. She just said sorry a while ago, and now she wants me not to go near her?

"We can't be together Jen"

"What the hell are you saying Lisa!" I yelled.

"The gap between us is big"

"So?"

"My memories are back. I remember everything. I know who I am"

"You remember everything?"

"Yes. Before I went to your prom, something happened which caused my memory to came back."

"And because you remember everything thing, we can't be together?"

"I was a playgirl!  That's the reason why I'm cursed Jen! And imprisoned in that fvcking bed for hundred years."

"I don't care! I will still love you!"

"You don't understand!"

"No! You don't understand!"

"Grow up! I'm hundred older than you. I'm from the past that was supposed to be long gone. You can't love me!"

Every words was like a dagger piercing on my heart. It seems like it's so easy for her to give up.

"I don't want you to be alone, Just Imagine if we got married and have a child, I don't want to be a wife who can't support her family because she was imprisoned in the bed." She added.

"I can do that" I said while sobbing.

"But I don't want to. If you'll have a child, I want that kid to have a normal family. You'll grow old and I will stay like this forever"

"And so?"

"Listen, I also wanted us to be together but I don't wanna be selfish. I love you so I will let you go"

"I do understand you! I'm just doing this because I love you too!"

"But you know that I'm right! I can't grow old with you. I can't be the one who will marry you and it kills me"

I hugged her tight. Nothing came out from my mouth because she's right. I don't want to let her go but I have to.

I feel like I was Wendy who can't stay forever young and live together with Peter Pan. I mumbled to myself while hugging the sleeping baby.

----------------