Chapter 17 (Last Chapter)

Lisa's POV

A hundred days have made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face,

I was lying under the bed when someone suddenly opened the door.

A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same.

An old woman slowly entered the room.

All the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face.

I peeked and I saw her smiling while scanning the room. She's old but still looks beautiful. I don't know but she somehow look familiar.

"Jen"

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind.

She sat at the edge of the bed. She put her hands on her chest then closed her eyes.

I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.

I slowly walk from her back trying to recognize if it was really Jen. The more I get closer to her the more my heart beats louder. This is really Jen.

I'm here without you baby

She slowly turned to look at me. We stared at each other for a brief second, I smiled at her. Now I'm sure that she was really Jen. She scanned me from head to toe. She cupped my cheeks and gave me the same warm smile.

But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, it's only you and me.

She stared at me with teary eyes while smiling, It seemed like she didn't expect to see me again.

"Hi Jen" I said while smiling.

She cares my cheeks "Lisa" she whispered.

"Yeah. This is me, the monster inside of your bed" I chuckled.

"You didn't change at all. You still look young"

"See? I'm right, I can't be with you"

"Yeah, the reason why our love story was kinda tragic"

"But you made a new love story with Taehyung" I said. "By the way, how was he?"

"I loved him, he passed away 2 years ago" She sadly said. "How about you? How are you?"

"Me? Still like this" I said still smiling at her.

We fall into a deafening silence for a minute.

"It's like Peter Pan. Peter Pan didn't aged at all but Wendy grew old." She said.

"But unlike Peter Pan, he can choose if he wants to stay young or grow old."

"It's worse than Romeo and Juliet, at least they got together."

"Romeo can die and I can't"

The both of us started to cry the feelings that we've been holding back.

Jen's POV [Flashback]

I gave birth, and I cried seeing my first child. I'm a mother now Lisa. I have a daughter now, and her name is Ella.

It was really hard to be a Mom but Taehyung was always there for me.

I didn't let you meet my daughter and you already know the reason right?

Because of so much sadness I'm feeling, I focused on showering my family with love. I can see that Ella was growing up and Taehyung and I were really proud because I know that we raised her.