Chapter 1

Mills

I woke up with a smile on my face.

First day of junior year,I felt so excited.

You can tell that I was your typical perfect girl,really great grades,great friends and my best friend of all the times,Noah.

I never went to parties,I remember I went once with Noah because his crush was there but the amount of drunk people and people making out made me promise myself I wound never go to another party.

I really preferred to spend that time studying or with my friends.

And talking about my love life.
Yes,I've been in a relationship,once.It didn't end good,we dated for one year but he got bored,and cheated on me.

And I'll be honest,I never really felt something for him,I mean yeah he made me feel good when he kissed me but I always stopped him when he wanted to do anything else.
I never felt what many people calls falling in love,I never felt those butterflies,I wasn't in love with him,and I've never talked to Jacob again.

I stood up and put on some white skinny jeans,a pink off shoulders top and my white converse.

I walked down the stairs while checking my phone,no messages.

"Good morning sweety"My dad smiled at me and I smiled back.

Mom died three years ago,on the summer before my freshman year,she had a car accident.

I've studied for the driving license and I'm sure I would do great but I can't take te exam,I don't wanna drive after what happened to her so I decided a long time ago I was never gonna do it.

Since then,dad has taken a lot of care of me,he makes me smile and he's always there for me.

"You're running late so why don't you grab some waffles and go?"he asked handing me my bag.

"Maddie will be here in any second."I said and took a bite of my Eggo waffle.

After finishing both of them the sound of a claxon made me jump and dad smiled.

"It's not funny!That scared the shi-I mean um,okay I'm late,bye!"I said and walked towards the door while I heard him chuckle,I wasn't  really allowed to swear and I wasn't  used to it either, I almost screwed it up.

I opened the door and walked outside,I got in Maddie's car and sat in the backseat.

"Hey Millster!"Noah smiled and I laughed,his voice had changed and he looked different.

"You know I hate that name"I said.

"I know,that's why I keep saying it"He smiled and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"How was your summer?"Maddie asked.

"It was great,yours?"I asked.

"Fantastic."She smiled. "Grace texted me and she's going in some other friend's car, so we can go straight to school."

Weird,Grace didn't have any other friend o last year,not to sound mean or rude it's just that it's always been us four,since fifth grade.

-

Finn

I woke up to someone groaning.

I turned around and watched as the girl I slept with last night stood up and started dressing up.

She was blonde,green eyes and long hair.

I would forget her in two days,maybe three,I didn't even know her name.She smelled like roses and her kissing was great just like other things...

"What are you doing?"I asked tired and looked at the hour,7:43.

"I'm really late for school!"She said and started looking for her shirt all over my room.

"School?"I chuckled. "There's still one week of summer left."

"No there's not,yesterday was the last day of summer!"She said and found the shirt under my bed,how did it even end up there?

"Wait really?"I asked trying to remember.

"Really Wolfhard!Really!"She said and put on her heels.

"How do you know who I am?"I asked slowly standing up and grabbing some clothes from my closet.

"We go to the same high!Hawkins high,Finn,I sat behind you in maths."She said grabbing her phone and putting it inside her purse.

"Oh you're that girl!"I said half remembering her,she was creepy but it didn't scare me,she spent the whole class staring at me.Many girls,well,all the girls stare at me,they all wanna sleep with me.

"That girl has a name Wolfhard,I'm Iris."She smirked as I put on a black shirt and my sneakers.

"I like your tatoo by the way,do your parents know you have one?"She asked. "why a wolf?And why in your back shoulder?Do you have more tattoos?"

She was getting really annoying,I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and my car keys and walked downstairs,her following,asking more questions.

"But like seriously my mom would kill me if she found out I had a tattoo"She added and I stopped on my tracks and closed my eyes,I took a deep breath and opened them again.

"Does your mom know?Or your dad?"She asked and that's when I lost control,as usual.

I opened the door and she walked out expecting me to walk out too.

I closed it in her face with strength and turned around,I closed my eyes again with a shaky breath and I grabbed my things.

Some minutes later,after the knocking stopped,I walked out and got in my car.

"She's lucky to have a mom"I whispered angry and drove to school.

Late,as always.

I'M BACK!!

BTW HAVE YOU GUYS READ "AFTER"??

I MEEEEAN HARDIN SCOTT PLEASEEEE!

HAHA SEE U SOON!!

-V