Chapter 5

Millie

"Are you okay?"Finn asks as I walk back to the porch.

"Yeah"I answer still confused.

"Okay."Is all he says and then I feel ridiculous,standing there.

"Why did you say that the other day?"I ask and without thinking I sit next to him.

"Say what?"He asks still not looking at me.

"In the cafeteria,you told Sadie to push me harder."I remind him. "Why?"

"I don't know"He shrugs.

This guy is hot and cute but his attitude confuses me.

I look at the white shirt he's wearing and I realize I can kind of see his skin through it.
I keep looking at what he's wearing when I notice a black thing on his back shoulder,wait,Is it a tattoo?

"What are you looking at?"He asks suddenly a bit more rudely and intimidating.

"N-nothing,it's just,do you have a tattoo?"I ask and he nods."What is it?Do your parents know you have it?"

"Okay you don't know me and I don't know you and I wanna leave it this way so stop asking questions and mind your own business,because if you think that you can start interrogating me just because I asked you if you were okay then you're completely wrong.We are not friends,and I don't wanna be your friend,girls like you are just..."He says disgusted finally looking at me.

Jerk.

He starts looking angrier than before and then I realize I said it out loud.

"Jerk?"He asks and for a moment I feel scared but that feeling disappears and I get confident.

"Yeah.Jerk.I just asked you something and there's no need to be rude,you could've perfectly told me not to ask questions nicely but since you're a jerk you didn't and I don't know what your problem is with "girls like me" but I don't care."I say standing up and his expression softens.

"You call me a jerk when you slept with your boyfriend's brother?"He asks.

"I swear to god I didn't do that!"I yell angry and he smirks.

"I'm just teasing,I know you didn't,you're obviously a virgin"He says standing up too.

"I get it,we're not friends,but you have no right to talk to me like that,so I'm gonna wait for you to apologize."I say.

"Then keep waiting"He says and walks in the house closing the door and leaving me there,alone.

What a lovely night.

-

When I get home dad is asleep so I sneak into my room and change into my pajamas and quickly lay on my bed.

I lay on my side and watch the picture of my mom placed on my nightstand.

"Why are guys so mean mom?"I ask her. "Why are they all mean to me?"

And without realizing it,I fall asleep.

-

Short chapter,ik,I'm sorry.
I haven't updated in maaaany time so I'm gonna try and update more often.
Please forgive meeeee:)
Love u guys!!
-v