Chapter 4

Millie

"You look stunning"Maddie said as she finished my makeup.

I turned around to look at myself in her big mirror and when I saw a brunette girl with a pretty mascara,red lipstick and black eyeliner I couldn't even recognize myself.

I was wearing a low ponytail and a red crop top and some black ripped jeans.

She looked great too,she was wearing a deep blue skinny shirt dress and her hair was wavy and in a high ponytail.

"You like it?"She asked as I kept looking at the girl in the mirror.I nodded and she laughed.

"Come on!We'll be late!"She grabbed my hand and we ran down the stairs and outside.

The party was near my house but Maddie lived 20 minutes away so we got in her car,me praying not to panic.

"Relax Millie,I know how to drive."She said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry I just..."I said looking down and she smiled sweetly.

"It's okay,I understand"She said and started driving down the street.

-

When we got to the big house there was people outside talking and drinking.

"See?Nothing happened in the car."Maddie said as we walked towards the entrance.

"Yeah."I said.

We walked in and the smell of alcohol made me wanna throw up.

"I'm gonna go look for Noah!"Maddie screamed in the loud music. "Stay here!"

"Okay!"I walked back and she disappeared through the amount of people.

I stood there looking at the people,some were dancing,others were drinking and talking...and then I saw a blonde girl sitting down on one of the couches laughing with her friends.

Just when I wanted to look away she looked at me and her smile grew even more.

"Millie!"She yelled smiling. "Come here!"

"I can't!I'm waiting for Maddie!"I yelled back.

"Come on!She'll Come too!"She yelled and I sighed and walked towards them and uncomfortably sat down next to her.

"Guys this is Millie Brian."She smiled.

"Brown."I corrected her and I was surprised that she didn't even remember my last name,probably because of the alcohol.

"Right,sorry."She smiled. "Millie these are Iris,Kenzie,Lauren,Jack,Cameron,Johnny And Gaten."

Everyone looked rude except for the last boy,he looked familiar,and he had a little smile on his face which made me smile back.

"Yeah well can we keep playing now?"Iris rolled her eyes.

"Sure,Millie we're playing truth or dare."Grace smiled and I nodded. "And you're playing too"

Shit.

"Okay um...Johnny truth or dare?"Iris smirked.

"Dare"He said.

"I dare you to kiss Kenz"She smiled proud and he scoffed and quickly leaned in and kissed the brunette girl in the lips.

"My turn"Johnny said. "Jack,truth or dare?"

"Dare."Jack said.

"I dare you to invite Jacob since they don't want him here."Johnny said.

My heart broke into a million pieces when I heard his name and I wanted to leave so bad,but I couldn't move at all.