Chapter 2

Mills

After maths was over,which I found really interesting,I walked to the cafeteria hoping Maddie,Noah or Grace were already there.

I hadn't seen Grace in all day,weird.

I walked in and none of them was there,great.

I could've waited for them while eating alone or waited outside while reading or anything.

And of course I chose waiting outside.

I turned around but suddenly bumped into someone making me trip,but before I could fall two arms caught me.

I looked up trying to breath slowly and two blue eyes greeted me.

"You okay?"A redhead girl smiled at me sweetly. "I'm sorry,I was on my phone and I didn't see you."

"I'm okay,thank you though."I said putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

And then I realized that what looked like her group of friends was staring at me.Everyone.

There was a dark skinned boy,a guy with curly brown hair and a dark curly haired boy with chocolate brown eyes.

"Are you sure?"The girl asked and I looked back to her realizing that I'd been staring at the last boy for a while.
I nodded and she smiled again.

"Well um I'm Sadie."She said.

"Millie."I said.

"Okay um,bye Millie"She said giving me a last smile and starting to walk away.

"You should've thrown her harder."The dark haired boy whispered loud enough for me to hear,I'm sure he wanted me to hear.

"I bumped into her,Wolfhard!I didn't want to push her!"Sadie said and then they were too far away for me to keep listening.

I walked out and just then Noah and Maddie appeared walking down the hallway talking and laughing.

"Mills you were waiting?"Noah asked.

"Yeah come on I'm hungry."I said and they both chuckled.

We all walked in the cafeteria.

"Have you guys seen Grace?I haven't seen her in all day."Maddie said confused and took a bite of her apple.

"Me neither."I said and we both looked at Noah who was sitting in front of us.

He was looking behind us with wide eyes.

"Noah are you okay?"I laughed and Maddie turned around to look at what Noah was looking.

"What's wrong gu-"I was about to turn around but Maddie didn't let me and made me look back at Noah.Why didn't she let me turn around?

"Nothing."Maddie said. "It's nothing."

"Yeah how was your day Mills?"Noah said trying to change the subject.

"Come on guys,what is it?"I chuckled and turned around.

Grace was in another table,instead of sitting with us.
She sat with the popular girls,popular boys and she was resting her head on someone's shoulder,Jacob's shoulder,my ex.

"I..."I was speechless. "I need to go to the bathroom."

I stood up and they both did too.

"I'll be okay guys."I lied trying to smile. "I'll be right back."

They nodded worried and I walked to the bathroom.

Once I walked in there I checked if there was someone and there wasn't so I washed my face and quickly wiped away the tears.

I washed my face one last time.

I had to be strong.But how could Grace do this to me,one of my best friends...how could she?

After some five minutes a random girl walked in and and I walked out trying to look like I hadn't cried.

I started walking down the hallway until I heard someone call my name and I turned around.

"Millie!How are you?!"Grace smiled and walked towards me as happy as usual.

Did she think I hadn't seen her with Jacob?

"I'm good."I said and turned around and kept walking,her following.

"You okay?You look worried."She asked sounding confused.

"I'm fine."I lied trying to be as rude as possible.
I guess I'm not the kind of person who's rude.

"Well Okay then,hey there's a party tomorrow night at a guy's house."She said. "And I really want you,Maddie and Noah to come."

"I'm gonna say no,sorry."I said not even looking at her.

"Come on!Pleaseee!It'll be fun!"She said.

"Are Noah and Maddie coming?"I asked and stopped walking now looking towards her.

"Only if you are."She said.

I sighed. "Okay,but don't think I'll get drunk and leave late,I'm not that kind of person."

"I won't,I promise"She smiled and I wanted to smile back but she was literally resting her head on the shoulder of my ex who cheated on me ten minutes ago.So no,I didn't smile back.

"See you later Millie!"She smiled again and walked away probably to find her new friends.

"Yeah."I mumbled and walked towards my locker to get my things for last period which was with Noah.

-

When history was finally over,Noah and I were walking down the hall.

"Did Grace invite you?"Noah asked worried about what happened at lunch.

"Yeah."I said.

"Did you say yes?"He asked.

"Yeah."I said.

"Okay then I'm going and so is Maddie."He said and drew a little smile on my face.

"Do you like her,Schnapp?Do you like Maddie?"I asked and he turned completely red.

"What?No!No,no,no,no!Of course I don't like Maddie!"He said and made me laugh.

"Okay okay,I'm just saying."I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

-

Finn

"Dude you think she's gonna come to your party?"Gaten asked pointing towards a girl with short blonde hair who was talking with other girls,including Iris and Jacob Sartorius,the school's biggest asshole.

Gaten had a crush on this girl,I had seen her before,but she was a nerd,right?

"I don't know but I don't want Jacob in my house."I said and they chuckled,Everyone hates him.

"I think this party's gonna change our lives."Sadie said and we three laughed at that.

"I'm not kidding guys!I have this weird feeling!"She said after slightly hitting Caleb's shoulder.

"Nah that's just you,this party is gonna be lit."Gaten said and Sadie rolled her eyes.

Oh my sadie is soo right.
If you have any ideas for this book just let me know!!
Don't forget to vote and all haha
Looove you guys!
-v