Ch 2 Is it Meant to be?

To all my readers out there I appreciate all of you. I will try to make updates recent.💜💜💜😄

Authors p.o.v

Korra rode on Naga as far as she could till she reached a quiet beach filled with luminescent rays of the full moon. She hopped of Naga and broke down crying next to the waves. She didn't even notice that Iroh was behind her. Before he could get close Naga discovered his hiding place and started licking him."Oh, what are you doing here, asked Korra?" "Well I saw you run off and I was worried about you, said Iroh." "Well, I'm not worth your worrying. Go back to the party and have fun ,she said."Iroh said, I'm not going without you." They both sat on the sand and stared at the moon till Korra fell asleep. Being the gentlemen that he was he picked up Korra and carried her back.

Back at the party

While Mako and Asami were dancing Bolin interrupted."Hey guys have you seen Korra?" "No not since the reception,said Asami.""Relax Bo, I'm sure she'll be fine, said Mako." Tenzin came over to the yoing group of adults."Me and my family are going home. If you see Korra, tell her we left.""Aye aye, replied Bolin" Everyone returned to there partners.

Back to Iroh and Korra

Korra woke up while Iroh was carrying her. She yawned loudly which Iroh thought was adorable. "Where am I, she said."" Remember you fell asleep so I decided to carry you back, said Iroh."Korra blushed as deep as a rose,luckily he couldn't see that. "Well, you can put me down muscles, she said with a chuckle.""I will once you tell me why you were crying, he said."Korra sighed, I wanted to go down to the spirit portal with someone but they were occupied."(At that moment I knew she was talking about Mako he thought. I was jealous.) Fine then I'll take you tomorrow at 8 a.m, said Iroh." Korra's blushed even more."Really, she said." "Really,he said. Right now they were a few meters away from the party. I'll see you tomorrow, she said. She gave him a kiss in the cheek and walked away.

At the Party
"Hi guys, Korra said towards team avatar."Where were you, asked Asami.?"Um, at the beach said Korra while blushing." With who asked Mako" Someone, she said and left with that.

Air Temple Island
Korra's p.o.v

"Hey guys." Then Ikki pops in. Did you have fun with Iroh, she said??? Pema looked up with interest." I guess I did Ikki. We're actually going out tomorrow." The air benders all stared in disbelief."Korra's going out with a prince, chanted Meelo." I ship it, said Jinora." "Guys its no big deal." "Of course it is, I'll even help you get ready,said Pema." Korra said,"Whatever, guys I'm going to bed."

Hi reader this update was 490 words. I'll try to make updates more recent. I get glasses some time next month so hopefully there will be less spelling errors.😘
-With love,
Courtney