Ch 3 A Crush??????

Dear readers,
I am very lazy. Sorry I haven't updated anything. In my defense I didnt think this book was that popular, but I don't care.

With love,
Courtney<3

Authors p.o.v

Korra was sleeping peacefully and soundly. Until Pema busted in. "Come on Korra its time to wake up," said Pema. Korra was still fast asleep so she opened the blinds and pushed Korra off of the bed." Ow," Korra yelled. "Wake up sleepy head. Did you forget about your date,"Pema asked? Go get washed, she said. Korra obediently obeyed.

Korra's p.o.v

I finally got up and took a nice, long, and hot soak. Memories flashed back of how Iroh carried me. He really is cute. Pema knocked on the door and handed me a dress(first picture). I put it on and walked to the living room where Iroh was having a deep discussion with Tenzin. I could already feel cheeks heating up.

Iroh's p.o.v

Tenzin was telling me to get Korra back before 9 pm or he would track me down with Oogie. I gladly took the warning. Korra looked so beautiful as she walked in. "You ready to go,"asked Korra? Iroh:Yea I'm ready, Lets go. They went outside to Irohs' war plane.   Were going by plane, expressed Korra. Yep hop in, he said They flew to the the facility sorrounding the new spirit world.  When we got there the guards automatically let us in.

Authors p.o.v

Before them stood the spirit portal. "Are you sure about this,"asked Iroh? "Why",stated Korra. "I think you look beautiful just the way you are,"said Iroh. Korra said thanks and kissed him on the cheek. Then Korra stook her head in the spirit portal.  The bright lights of the portal surrounded them. When she pulled her head out it was a foot longer. Iroh stood stood there blushing. Korra walked up and said,"I really needed this. But I dont know how to think you.""You can think me buy going in a date with me",said Iroh. Right then Iroh gave his his famous sly grin.  Okay I would love that, said Korra. It was now around 10 a.m.. Korra wanted to train so he took her back. They departed with a kiss. When Korra arrived at her room Mako was there waiting for her.

Hello readers. Sorry this update took so long. As I said before I am lazy. Please vote and comment.
    Love you always

         -Courtney