church life and gone

I was dropped off with nothing but my life the clothes I was wearing and the locket tanisha had slipped around my neck with a photo of the whole gang on one side I had a picture of Edgar shu and I by the lake on the other.. She had made it earlier that week

I was greeted by 2 men..

MY LIFE BECAME HELL

the officials absolutely hated me... I hated my life I was beaten because I refused to worship God whom I did not believe in... I secretly practiced sadism. Found out I'm somewhat of a masoist.

I retaliated against everything but this continued for years and years beating and torture.. Some days they locked me away. others didn't feed me a crumb or give me a drop of liquid the other girls were favored and I was done the worst things.

I am 16 now and I'm sick of this bullshit I won't tolerate it anymore.I'll be leaving tonight I won't stand for this any more,none of it.As I was ready to slip out my window...someone saw me and alerted officals Just my luck.those damn girls hate me ya know...I couldn't care less.

I dropped to the ground and took off I ran and I ran... Didn't get too far before I was caught (WHY was all I could mentally scream).I could see the fence I could have gotten away.

I was brought before father Fuji head of this damn prison they keep me in called a church

"Y/n why do you do this" he asks with the same fake concerning face

I played with the locket I never took off since I was given it years ago....

"ANSWER ME"

"WHY WON'T YOU LET ME LEAVE" I scream at him finally snapping and letting go of every thing I had held in.

"YOU FUCKERS THINK YOUR THE BEST THING SINCE FUCKING SLICED BREAD I JUST WANT TO BE FREE OF THIS HELL AND SAY IT SAY YOU WANT ME GONE SAY IT AND IT'S DONE... JUST LET ME LEAVE"

"Why so you can get yourself shot" he says his face finally showing his hatred for me

"No... I want to find my brother I want to get away from you lot"

"Well that won't happen"

"Why are locking me away and not feeding me again... I hope I starve"

"No we aren't"

"What then what.. Another beating"

"We're sending you away for good" he says straightening a stack of papers on his desk

"HALLELUJAH GOD DOES EXIST" I became exited

"Pack what you have earned from your job" ( which was monitored so I couldn't get away, damn church officals)"and be ready your leaving today in 2 hours"

I ran to my room and packed everything from my tank tops to my tube tops croped tops and shorts ripped jeans and skin tight jeans,Skirts ect...

I pulled my bags to the front of the church and smiled as the cab pulled up

I put my bags in it and left...

*a little while later*

The cab pulled up and I got out

Taking my bags... I walked to the porch as it began to rain

"Ahh rain... Love it especially on days like today"

I turned and knocked on the door

A young lady about my age opened it

"Hello" she said

"Hi I'm y/n I was told I would be living here now"

"Oh yes reiji had told me of your arrival come in out of the rain, I'm yui komori"