Another girl

Meet Aurelia (my oc for by best friend,also Aurelia us pictured above that isn't her outfit but her facial features)

this is her beginning outfit since it's beginning to become fall in the story it's getting a bit colder

Aurelia is a book loving girl who isn't the most social.she is however as ladylike as she can be, her style is as unique as her personality. Though she may not be a social butterfly, her intelligence is through the roof thanks to her love for books. She does happen to get along with others easily but her shyness allows her to easily be taken advantage of.

Story time--- whoot whoot

AURELIA'S POV

Having been told I was moving to live with another family wasn't good news but a one way ticket out of this town is something. It's gotten rather boring here, the library isn't huge and I've read every book in it. I love books, some call me a nerd but I couldn't care less it's better than getting involved with the wrong crowd and getting in trouble.

I was reading my latest book, house of thieves and I have to say, I love it. Though I envy Julia. Her rebelious spirit and her bravery. Makes me wish I was like her but that doesn't matter because I was being informed of my arrival to the new home of which I am to live in...here goes nothing I guess.

I began to get my stuff and then head to the door, the taxi driver leaves and I'm left alone...my nerves started to tell me to leave or to run away...what if they're already asleep it's 10 at night who is awake this time of night. I'm scared now

I slowly walk to the door and knock...omg it's loud as hell

The door opens and I freak out because there is no one there...should I go in

The wind blows and I get an eerie chill so I decide to go in.

I close the door behind me after getting my stuff inside.

"Hello,is anyone home..." I trail off becoming quite nervous that I may have the wrong address

Y/N POV AND REWIND

I had finished explaining everything to Ruki and he seemed both amazed and dumbfounded

"So let me get this straight...we are now living with the sakamaki'S because there is a new threat that is trying to kill us and it wounded me, livestock is training to defend herself and everyone else by using weapons and also there is a new girl coming to live with us all even if we are dysfunctional as all fuck"

"Yeah pretty much"

He tries to stand up and to my amazement he is successful

"Careful, don't hurt yourself" I warn him

"I feel alright, though I am a little hungry for food and blood"

"Come on we'll get you downstairs and get some energy in ya"