3

Alexis' POV

"So how was your date?" Is the first thing Whitney asks as I walk through the door.

"It wasn't a date Whit. We're just friends and it was a hangout."

"Mmm. I'll believe that...for now."

I sigh, "Where's Marshall?"

"Oh, he said he needed to go talk to mom, so he went over to her house. Then he was gonna go to the studio for a little bit. He also told me to tell you that since it's Friday, that Hailie and Alaina are coming to visit for the weekend." (Just pretend they're still in college, I know they graduated already)

"Okay. Well if they're as nice as you, I can't wait to meet them."

"Trust me you'll love them."

I nod, "What do you want to do now?"

"Let's go swimming?"

"Sure."

We rush up to our rooms and change into our bathing suits.

^Alexis' swimsuit

^Whitney's swimsuit

^Whitney's swimsuit

We get some towels and then head outside. We splash around and see who can do a better cannonball. We then decide to see who can hold their breath under water the longest.

"3..2..1!" We count down together.

I submerged under water, holding my breath. Then everything turns bad. I really wanted to beat Whitney that I didn't realize that everything started to fade away, I only hear a faint voice. I try to come up from under the water and get some air, but I'm too weak.

My eyes slowly close and everything turns dark.

Whitney's POV

I come up from under the water, gasping for air. I turn to see that Alexis isn't out yet.

"Okay Alexis, you won. You can come up now."

I then see she's not moving. I start panicking. This is really bad!