Chapter 6

"Just stop your crying, it's a sign of the times."

***

Work starts to speed up at around one. It's almost three and as the minutes go by, the more my heart thumps against my chest. People begin to fill in every booth, and all the barstools are occupied. Other people begin to shove their way through to request a drink.

"Hey! Sexy curls over there!" A high pitched voice suddenly shrieks.

I turn around to notice a brunette with big boobs smirking at me with sinister eyes.

"I wanna drink." She winks at me.

I'd definitely be scrunching my nose up in disgust if I wasn't working, but instead I do my job to the best of my abilities and politely say, "What would you like to order ma'am?"

She twists her head, brown curls falling on her chest.

"Well aren't you the sexiest bartender ever," she says biting her bottom lip.

I just smile as a thanks. This isn't the first time this has happened. Too bad all the females don't realize I like dick.

"I'd just like a sex on the beach please... Harrrry," she draws out my name as she reads it from my tag.

"Of course," I reply. I take her money and place it into the cash register. I then whirl around to begin preparing her drink.

After making it, I set the drink down carefully in front of her.

"Thank you."

I then turn to leave, but I'm stopped as the woman reaches over the bar to grab onto my forearm, her long red nails squeezing into my skin.

"Hey, when do you get off Harebare?" She asks, attempting to flutter her eyes, but only making more of an embarrassment of herself.

"Not until a while later," I lie.

She smirks even more. "I don't mind waiting a while for you baby."

I flinch as her cold hand rises up my arm even more. This is making me too uncomfortable.

I'm about to turn her down, but someone else seems to find the words for me.

"Oh that won't be necessary, dear." The voice of an angel's snaps.

Louis.

Standing beside the big boobed girl is beautiful Louis Tomlinson in all his glory, with his piercing blue eyes and feathery brown hair.

Relief washes over me as I see him here. He's actually here. Standing in front of me. Only a bar counter separating us.

He's here. And alive.

The thought of him bailing on me did occur to me many times throughout the day. But here he is, willing to give me a chance to change his mind.

I smile at him, and it's like all else in the world doesn't matter.

Although Louis' face says otherwise. He actually seems quite annoyed as he glares at the woman, her hand still grasping my arm from over the counter.

The woman squints her noise up in disgust.

"And who are you?" She spats.

"I'm a good ole pal of Harry's. More than what you'll ever be." Louis crosses his arms over his small chest. "So I suggest you get that nasty hand of yours off his arm before I rip out your fake extensions."