◇ 50 ◇

"Jimin? Is that you?" Jimin turned around when he felt a slight tap on his shoulder.

"Hoseok hyung! Hi," Jimin smiled. Although he was smiling, the way the younger looked wasn't so good. His eyes were a bit puffed up than usual, it was also very obvious that he faked his smile.

"Are you alright?" Hoseok questioned, scanning Jimin's expression.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"What brings you here, hyung?" Jimin changed the topic quickly.

The two of them were inside a cellphone repair booth at the mall. Jimin was there to get his phone checked after he left it inside a stuffed chicken prior. He wondered why the older was there too.

"My phone's battery has been getting drained a lot lately," Hoseok explained.

"Oh. I see."

"Why are you here?"

"I—" Jimin paused his words when, "Seokkie! Can we go eat now?"

Jimin's face fell as he saw who just arrived and interrupted their conversation. Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by Hoseok.

"Y-yoongi," Jimin stuttered.

Yoongi remained silent for at least a minute until he finally spoke, "Did you mess up your phone too?"

Jimin didn't know why his lips began to tremble nor why his face suddenly started to feel hot. He looked at Hoseok and pulled the fakest smile he could ever before waving goodbye and running away.

"Jimin wait!" Hoseok called out, making the cotton candy head stop in his tracks. Hoseok jogged towards him, "Your phone," he spoke, handing over the device to Jimin.

"T-thanks."

Before Jimin took a step forward he heard a voice whisper behind him, "Don't worry. You didn't mess things up. If anything, you make them a hundred times better, okay?"