◇ 144 ◇

"Merry Christmas, Jiminie," Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear, hugging the younger closer to him.

The clock just hit midnight. For Jimin, nothing was more perfect than sitting by the toasty fire with Yoongi holding him close as they welcome the holiday together. Originally, all their friends were over— Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook. However, they decided to countdown for Christmas outside, where they planned on having a snowball fight once the clock struck at twelve. And so, that's what they did, leaving the couple inside with the living room all to themselves. They weren't even in their own home, all of them decided it'd be a lot more fun to spend Christmas together that didn't take place at their houses. Thus, they rented a small lodge just outside of the city. It was small, it was cozy, it was perfect.

Yoongi stretched over to grab ahold of a medium-sized silver paper bag, making Jimin turn his attention to his boyfriend rather than the fire. Yoongi flashed his signature gummy smile, "For you."

Jimin giggled, "Are we opening gifts already?"

"It's best that we open each other's gifts while the privacy lasts."

Jimin nodded, "Good idea."

The cotton candy head took the bag from Yoongi, smiling back at him in the process. Jimin began to carefully peel the tape off the sides, even sticking his tongue out a little as he focused. Yoongi found it extremely precious. When all the tape was peeled off, Jimin dipped his hand into the bag, grabbing something very soft and furry. The younger pulled out a medium pink teddy bear— which surprisingly matched his hair colour too.

"A teddy bear?"

"Not just a teddy bear. It's a Jimin bear."

Jimin chuckled, "A Jimin bear?"

"Well, don't you have a black bear you call Yoongi? I figured Yoongi can't be alone anymore, he'll be sad. So, now he has Jimin. Now Jimin will always be there for him and make him very happy," he explained.

Jimin couldn't help but smile wider. Everything his boyfriend did was just so sweet and sentimental. Sure, it's a toy. But it has meaning to it, and that's what matters.

"I love it, thank you hyung. I love you," Yoongi didn't even get to reply before Jimin pulled on his shirt's collar and pressed their lips together. The kiss was sweet and warm, it was very calming for both of them— it was a symbol that they were in each other's presence, nothing could ever amount to that.

"Hyung we— oh. Oops, sorry. Uhh.. continue, we'll let ourselves out," Jungkook interrupted, Taehyung and the others trailing behind him.

Jimin and Yoongi pulled away, Jungkook earning a glare from Yoongi, "Whatever, dickhead. You already ruined it."

Jimin looked at Taehyung only to see him give him the most awkward smirk one could ever pull off. Actually, it either looked like Taehyung was trying to take a shit and smile through it, or how Taehyung looks whenever a girl hits on him. It was... something.

"Sorry bout that. But hey! It's Christmas!! Let's trade gifts!" Hoseok beamed.

All seven went to get their gifts, throwing them at each other and laughing whenever they missed. Each person got six gifts each, but to Jimin... the Jimin bear outweighed everything.

Taehyung turned to Yoongi who was sitting on his left, "Hyung, open Jimin's gift! I wanna know what he got you! You're his first boyfriend after all."

Yoongi grinned, "Well, he's mine too." The older picked up the small gift box off the floor, carefully undoing the ribbon so he could open the gift. Inside was an envelope, Yoongi took it and opened it. Everyone was curious of what it was, it went dead silent when Yoongi pulled out a sheet of paper.