◇ 63 ◇

"Jimin."

"Hyung."

Both Jimin and Yoongi stood stiffly. This sure was not expected. Yoongi cleared his throat after a few seconds of awkward silence between them, "What are you doing here?"

"My friend Jin sent me here to meet up with Jungkook and Taehyung. What about you?"

"I was just passing by and I thought I'd check the place out. Looks like the show is over though," Yoongi explained.

"I see."

"Wait, your friend sent you here? Why?" The older asked.

"Well I've been staying over at his house. He said I needed to go out and told me where Taehyung and Jungkook were."

"Those two are on a date. Don't bother them."

Jimin nodded, "I guess they are. I'll get going then. Bye," he bid coldly.

Jimin was only able to take two steps away before Yoongi grabbed his arm and held him back. Jimin turned around to face the older, an expression of confusion painted all over the pink head's face.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Jimin asked, looking down at his arm being held by Yoongi.

"Yes."

The younger's eyebrows furrowed, "What?"

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"See? Exactly."

"What??"

"You said you're going home and you're headed out the wrong door. The exit to home is the other way."

"No that's the exit to go to Jin Hyung's h—"

"Jimin, you're going home to YOUR home. With me," before Jimin could even refuse, Yoongi suddenly charged towards him, lifting him up and throwing him over his shoulders. To be completely honest, it wasn't easy for Yoongi, considering their one centimetre height difference.

"Hyung what the hell are you doing?! Put me down!" Jimin cried, lightly hitting Yoongi's back with his small fists.

"If I put you down you won't go home to the right place. Now please stop throwing a fit, people are looking at us. Just enjoy the ride home, okay Jiminie?"

Oh shit. Jimin blushed at that nickname. Yoongi never really called him that, hearing it for the first time coming from Yoongi himself actually felt nice. Because of this, Jimin remained quiet, trying to hide his face from everyone at the venue who were looking at them.