WHITE SHADOWS (CHAPTER 1: AWAKENING)

"What the hell was that !? And who .. Wait a second...You are .. !!!"
*31 minutes ago…*
"It was that Greg fellow again .. Right Dek .." Kevin said and handed Dek a band-aid.
"Yes it was .. How do you know that !?" Dek questioned.
"He is Greg Larkson and you my friend are Dek McCarthy .. Its always the same story" "That !! .. Is not wrong" Dek said embarrsed. "Plus .. Its all thanks to you my store is all out of Band-Aids. What's today's story then ?"
"I 'Accidentally' tripped Greg when he was chasing Tim for 'His' lunch money"
"Yay .. 'Accidentally' .. Why do you mess with that guy anyways and end up getting your ass handed to you"
"You won't understand Kevin .. Growing up without parents is .."
"Hey.. Dek .. You still have your grandpa man .. And I never said you trying to help is bad thing to do"
Kevin interrupted Dek. "And I didn't get my ass handed .. Just got a lil be up"
"Ya sure .. A little"
"Sheesh .. Zip it Kevin"
"Just kidding man .."
"I'll pay for the band-ai …"
"It's on the house Dek .. Don't bother" "You are the man Kevin"
"Ya sure" As he walked back home Dek wondered what he should do during the holidays that followed .. But his train of thoughts was interrupted when a trash can from a nearby alley toppled out in front of him. Noises of chaos followed. "What the .. !?" And Dek rushed into the alley. The site that awaited Dek was mystical to say the least. Two people in black hoodies were engaged in a battle with a person in a white hoodie. Their hoodies had a weird aura around it almost like it had a faint glow.The way they moved around and bounced of the walls was unnatural .. And calling it that was an understatement .. The person in white was clearly getting overwhelmed .. Dek being Dek rushed in to help !! "Time to kick butt" Dek muttered to himself and popped his knuckles .. Which didn't pop .. "Come on man .. At least pop once ; looks cool ... Screw it" and Dek carried on .. "Hey buttheads" Dek shouted to which non of em reacted. "Not cool" Dek muttered and clenched his fist and He rushed in. Just then the people in black started waving bizzare hand signs to which the person in white reacted by making itz own hand signs ! What followed was a clash of light and darkness the impact of which threw Dek away. "What the Fu .. !!" Before the words escaped the his mouth the person in white grabbed Dek and up a building nearby. The people in black followed. Dek briefly made eye contact with with one of them. The region around their eyes was somewhat cracked and a weird darkness leaked out of the cracks !! "Run !! Jump !!! Fly !!!!!! Whatever … carry me away" Dek was so shocked by the incident he witnessed that he didn't even notice that a white hoodie similar to the person in white had formed around him !? "Just shut it will ya !! Or I will drop ya and pretend I didn't run into a guy of our kind" The person in white snapped. "What did you say .. Your kind !? Wait a minute .. Where did thus weird glowing hoodie come from !? And why did you .. Wait a minute .. You are .. A girl !?"

(End of chapter 1) Who are this girl .. What's 'Their Kind' .. !? Find out next time WHITE SHADOWS CHAPTER 2 : ORIGINS