CHAPTER 4-THE WHITE PHOENIX

THE WHITE PHOENIX OF THE DAWN AWAKENS !!

"So…where were we Stillson.." Donna said.
"You insignificant Dawn brat…!!" Stillson cried and charged forward.
Down swinged her wings and features generated of THE DAWN FORCE shot forward. Stillson however didn't flinch. He wispered 'CLOW' and his body started giving of high concentrations of THE TWILIGHT FORCE. He then dashed forward and shattered Donna's features. He then proceeded to kick Donna in the stomach but she blocked him with her wings.
"You never learn, do you Stillson??" Donna mocked him.
"Hand over the Shard and maybe I'll spare you!!" Stillson roared.
Donna then spread out her wings and Stillson jumped back.
Donna then wispered 'BURST'. It's was too late when Stillson realised the features on chest. With a blinding white light…the features exploded sending Stillson flying !!
As the dust settled.. Stillson was knocked out cold.
Donna got back to Dek. As she walked to him, her wings slowly disappeard.
"Man you are soo dope I can't even describe it…" Dek said,still shocked.
"They don't call me the phoenix for nothing you know" Donna smiled.
"Well … what do I say…" Dek struggled for words.
"Let's go for now" Donna said and jumped off the roof.
"I can't jump like that you know..!!" Dek shouted. "… Ahh screw it…" and Dek jumped. The unnatural strength still lingered in him and he leapt heights he couldn't reach before.
'This is kinda a fun' Dek thought to himself as he tried to keep up with Donna. After following Donna around for a while, the cloak around Dek suddenly disappeared and he started falling !!
"Oh hell no!!!" He shouted and everything turned dark after a thud.
Moments later Dek slowly woke up in a dumpster. He climbed out of it and noticed Donna scribbling something on a notepad and mummerin to herself " Emotional state maybe… panic? … Or maybe unrefined control…"
"Why the hell didn't you catch me… I even shouted for help God dammitI could have died…!!!!" Dek angrily shouted. "… Even the cloak of whatever disap…" Dek was about to complain but noticed the cloak on him once more.
"I did hear you...and I was gonna catch you …but the cloak reformed mid air… so I didn't bother" Donna calmly replied.
"Why you.…."
"Plus you landed in a dumpster…it was going to be fine anyways…"
"Ha Ha…soo funny I can't stop laughing…" Dek replied.
"I know right" Donna said with smirk.
Dek brushed off the trash on him.
"What were you scribbling on the notepad anyways…"
"You don't belong to any Dawn bloodline… I'm just making notes on you…maybe we can figure things out then"
"Ya right.. making notes on my…what did you call it…DAWN POWERS..is more important than saving my sorry butt from falling to death!"
"Anyways…we are here" Donna said.
"Ughhh..where?" Dek questioned.
"A rift.. we can go to A PARALLEL DIMENSION here"
"OOO.. wait a second…a what!?"
"THE PARALLEL DIMENSION…THE DAWN CITY" Donna replied.
"And how do we….." Before Dek could finish Donna pushed him sideways and the world around Dek changed.
"….get there….what the…when did you!?" Dek completed.
"Ughhh…it a parallel world…makes sense for it to be parallel to your world, doesn't it ??" Donna said.
"….."
"So…what do you think?" Donna asked.
Infront of Dek was a whole new world….!!

(End of chapter 4)

A whole new world awaits Dek McCarthy…

(CHAPTER 5: THE DAWN CITY)