CHAPTER 5-THE DAWN CITY

"…..!!" Dek had no words.
"Come on, let's move" Donna said and leapt towards a tower at the heart of the city.
"Guess I have to follow her around by default" Dek muttered and started following Donna. As he followed Donna, Dek looked around at the world beneath him. Everything seemed to work on the mysterious DAWN FORCE Donna used. Even everyday chores utilized the same.
Dek however got a lil too busy observing his surroundings. His cloak Flickered and partially disappeared one more time making him loose his balance.
"Oh great…!!" Dek shouted as he started to descend rapidly.
This time however Donna grabbed Dek by his hair and landed him straight on rooftop nearby.
"Ouch…that's one way to save people…" Dek muttered as he got up rubbing his head.
"Your control over the dawn is not refined at all McCarthy!!.. this is not gonna fly…we need an alternative…" Donna complained.
"And that would be…." However.. before Dek could complete Donna snapped and said, "That's it !!"..and she grabbed Dek and jumped off the roof top.
" Where the hell are you taking me now !? "
" To get you a SOAR CARD "
" And a soar card is ?? "
" You'll see " Donna smiled.
Moments later, Dek waited in a alleyway as Donna chatted with a old man nearby. She gave him something that Dek assumed to be money in this world. Donna then returned to Dek with a white card and handed it over to him.
" Here… concentrate your dawn on this for sometime " Donna commended.
  " Ummm… ok " Dek said and took the card. He had no clue what Donna meant when she asked Dek to concentrate his dawn on the card. He thought back to the time he punched the twilight weilder. The card in his hand meanwhile glowed white and grew to a size of a carpet.
" Now sit on it " Donna said.
" Now you are gonna tell me it flies… " Dek chuckled.
" It does " Donna replied.
" !!! " Dek jumped on the card and it started to hover.
" How do I control this thing… what if it disappears like my… ughhh.. hoodie " Dek questioned.
" It's not a hoodie McCarthy !! It is the CLOAK OF DAWN… our battle attire… and no… that soar card won't disappear… it stays active as long as a Dawn weilder is in contact with it… " Donna explained.
" That's good to hear… "
" Just think of the direction you want the soar card to fly..
And it will do just that.. now follow me… "
" Where to ? "
" The AURORA POLARIS .. !! " Donna replied

( END OF CHAPTER 5 )

The answers to Dek's mysterious origins ??… What are the infinite shard Stillson was after?? … All will be answered by THE AURORA POLARIS … meanwhile… some surprises await Dek …

NEXT CHAPTER ( CHAPTER 6 : THE AURORA POLARIS )