WHITE SHADOWS (CHAPTER 3-ANSWERS PART 2)

"What the hell was that for..!" The girl cried. She saw Dek roll away in the opposite direction; moment later an orb of darkness hit the spot where she and Dek stood seconds ago. The twilight wielders from before had caught up to them!! There was no time to waste. Even if their numbers were equal Dek had no clue about wielding powers of The Dawn he possessed. While she thought of a way to get of the situation, and twilight wielder lunged at her.
  Dek meanwhile recovered from the events and was quicker on his feet than his new ally. He had no idea about the powers he now had or using them; but he could feel an inhuman strength within. He had already noticed the twilight freak lung at the girl. The power surge he felt, he leapt forward with force so intense, the ground beneath his feet shattered. It was just a few seconds before the twilight wielder reached the girl that Dek landed a punch straight to his face sending him flying !!
  "Let's run" Dek commanded the girl.
  "Move out of the way" the girl said and got back on her feet.
The twilight wielder who Dek punched was already back on his feet and got ready with his partner to launch another attack.
  "Ughhh…that doesn't look good…let's run" Dek tried to pull the girl away from the roof.
  She shrugged Dek off and said , "I'll handle this…"
  As the enemies approached  the duo for another attack she waved a few hand signs and wispered " DAWN PURGE " . A wave of what Dek described as glowing white steam launched from the girl hand send both of the twilight wielders flying off the roof and into the wall of the building nearby.
  "That was SICK!!!!" Dek geeked out.
  "Yeah that is…. I learnt it from….. Wait!!! You still haven't said anything about your bloodline or about your Dawn powers.. Now talk !!!"
  "Look I have no idea what you are talking about..even I want to know about this; and the only one with answers is you!"
  "Well you just saved me from that twilight blast…guess I can trust you…" the girl replied.
  "That…you should..let's start with what are you and what is this I've become" Dek questioned.
  "I am a Dawn Wielder .. we harness the DAWN part of The BALANCE and the people that attacked us .. are Twilight Wielder .. They harness the TWILIGHT part of The BALANCE"
  "And how do I fit in this!?"
  " You don't…you shouldn't…these powers we possess is not something you gain…you are born with them…Every one of us…no matter a Dawn or a Twilight Wielder has a unique Dawn/Twilight sign that is exclusive to a bloodline… In your case, I can't read your sign" the girl said.
  "And why can't you read this sign on me…forgot your lesson on how to read Dawn signs or something??" Dek questioned.
  "That's not it…something is different about you…your signs…they don't belong to any Dawn wielder's bloodline !!!"
  "Ughhh…is that a bad thing??"Dek asked, confused.
  "I don't know" the girl replied.
  " Anyways..a lot of shit just went down..let's just sit down for a while…"
  The girl sat down beside Dek.
" You never told me your name by the way…" Dek asked.
"My name is…" before she could complete, a voice interrupted her.
"You little brat, you think you can wreak my minions and get away with it. It better you surrender and hand over the INFINITE SHARD you took….!!!!"
  "Oh.. I was wondering when you would show up Stillson" The girl stood up.
  "You brat…!!" The guy who appeared to be a Twilight Wielder scorned
  The girl pulled her hood on and wispered " SOAR "
  Intense white Dawn energy started erupting her hands
  and took form of numerous segmented wings. She turned back at Dek and said , " You wanna know my name… I am Donna Blaze .. THE WHITE PHOENIX OF THE DAWN "

(End of chapter 3)

A mysterious new nemesis appears..but things don't look too bad with THE WHITE PHOENIX on Dek's side.

NEXT CHAPTER (CHAPTER 4:THE WHITE PHOENIX)