WHITE SHADOWS (CHAPTER 2-ANSWERS PART 1)

"You…you..are a girl?!!" It took Dek some time to recover.
"Yes..I am…And and just saved your sorry butt from those
Twilight weilders.."
"Twilight…What!?"Dek asked confused.
"Twilight weilders…Wait…You don't know who they are!!? What  bloodline are you from???"
"Ughhh…The McCarthy bloodline?"
The girl facepalmed herself. "You don't know what abilities you possess don't you.."
"What abilities….Oh God why is this robe still on me!?…and why the fu…" before Dek could finish,the girl punched him in the face.
"What was that for???" Dek complained
"You are way too loud don't you think?" She replied calmly
"Ok…Let's start over…Why does it look like this hoodie is giving off glowing white steam…" Dek questioned.
"It's not the cloak … It's your body…And that's not glowing white steam…That's…Wait a minute…" And the girl dropped Dek mid air making Dek fell on a nearby rooftop.
"Hey what was tha…." But before he could complete,the girl landed a punch just near Dek's ear cracking the ground.
"Who are you and how is that you can harness The Dawn and don't know what it is!!"
"!!!"
The girl then pressed two of her fingers between Dek's eyebrows and he felt a shockwave pass through his head.
"Ughhh…What are you trying to do?"
"I can't read your Dawn signs,why?"
"My what?"
"It's what we use to detect what bloodline your are from…you see everyone dawn weilder's bloodline gives off a different…wait a minute..Don't change the topic" And the girl punched the same spot near Dek's ear.
"Look .. I really don't know what you are talking about…But…Watch out!!!!" Dek cried and pushed the girl out of the way.
The twilight weilders had caught up to them … !!

(End of chapter 2)

Some questions answered *kinda*… the rest will have to wait..It's time for The Dawn and The Twilight to clash !!

(CHAPTER 3 : ANSWERS PART 2)