First Date

Winry Rockbell

You went to a restaurant with her.

Though, it wasn't to nice, it still was very good. They served (f/f) and Winry offered to pay for it, even though you tried, she ended up paying.

You got to talk about things that you where both interested in. She talked about Resembool, her home town, and you talked about different hobbies you like and actually got into how you lost your hand, which was a very sensitive topic for a first date.

"If you don't mind me asking.... how did you loose your hand?" Winry said, as you where waiting for the food to arrive.

"Well.... it was when I was about eight. My mom always wanted to test her alchemy, she studied the ability to manipulate and join severed limbs, and never could test it on a person.... One day, my dad went to get food, and my mom invited me into the kitchen." (Y/n) paused, feeling a ghost of her right hand.

"She strapped my arm down and chopped it clean off. Her alchemy didn't work, was what she concluded before panicking to hide my hand from my father. When he saw the blood on the tables and wall, he rushed me to the hospital." (Y/n) finished, before being drawn back to see Winry almost in tears.

"You don't deserve that." She said, holding her automail hand. "You.... you didn't do anything wrong, nothing should've happened to you like that. Heck, I know a friend who accidentally got it, and they put it on themselves." She said, holding my hand tighter.

"Thank you." (Y/n) said, a smile on her face.

"Why?...." Winry wondered.

"You're the first person other than my father who didn't blame it on me. 'What if she was insane' or 'what if she's really sorry.' So thank you... for actually caring about me."

Edward Elric

"Why don't we go outside?" (Y/n) said, looking at Ed.

"It's freezing, (Y/n)!" Ed said, his jacket still on.

"But I want to make a snowman! It sounds so much fun! Please?" She said, trying to convince him.

"..... Fine."

They went outside, it wasn't snowing as bad out as it was when they arrived, it actually wasn't snowing at all. So, (Y/n) decided on her design of the snowman and went to it.

But, they didn't know what a snowman looked like.

So, Ed had a snowman that was leaning to the side, and (Y/n) had a mound of snow, which had a little cowlick. She mentally named it Edward the snowman.

"(Y/n), what is that?" He said, pointing at it.

"It's a snowman. What's that? It looks like it's about to fall over!" She said, looking at it slowly leaning over.

"At least mine has a defined body! Yours is just a bloob!" He said, before the snowman's head fell off. (Y/n) laughed. "Shut up!"

"Nah." She said, grabbing a snowball and putting it in his hood, then putting it up, ruining his hair.

"Hey! You'll pay for that!" He said, while (Y/n) quickly made a snowball. He clapped his hands together and formed a bigger snowball, before throwing it square at her head.

"You're playing dirty! You can't use alchemy!"

"There's no rules to snowball fights!" He said, with a big smirk on his face as he made even more. She put up an ice wall while preparing her base. Ed charged after her, but getting tricked and getting a snowball right at him.