02

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄
wake up. kick ass. repeat

LEAVES CRUNCHED UNDER Isabelle's boots as she and Jack walked through the woods, trying to be as quiet as they could as they heard the undead's snarls from nearby

LEAVES CRUNCHED UNDER Isabelle's boots as she and Jack walked through the woods, trying to be as quiet as they could as they heard the undead's snarls from nearby. They had nearly ran into a heard back there on the highway, but somehow, as if Chuck was finally on their side for once, they missed it.

But, of course, they didn't stay lucky for long when a piercing scream echoed through the woods.

"Jack," Isabelle whispered hastily, pulling him down in a crouch to hide from a few of the undead that started to stumble by.

And when the dead was out of view, Isabelle looked to Jack and they went stand up, but stopped suddenly as they saw a little girl running, two undead's following her. The poor girl ended up tripping over her own feet, landing harshly on the ground. Soon, the other undead's that had previously just walked by, staryed stumbling to the girl, as well. She was surrounded, alone, and obviously scared. There was atleast ten of the undead.

Isabelle cursed under her breath but whipped out her bow, nocking an arrow in to it. She held the bow steadily and aimed at the undead that was the closest to the girl, and released the bow. Steadily, the arrow embedded itself into the skull of the nasty creature, instantly killing it.

Isabelle smirked and nocked another arrow before aiming. But, she stopped when a guy ran towards the girl, seemingly panicked, but he attacked one of the undead that was in between him and the girl. Seeing that the guy was there to help, Isabelle decided that he was no harm and that he could easily take out the undead's by himself, and she went to put away her bow and arrow when Jack stood up and ran towards them.

Isabelle cursed quietly before throwing her bow and arrow down. She stood up and ran after Jack, yanking out a Chinese ring dagger from the sheath on her hip before grabbing an undead that was stumbling to her. She stabbed it on the head easily and carelessly before she turned to sew Jack get knocked down to the ground by two of the undead.

"Stupid Idjit," she spat, hurriedly making her way to him and the undead. She punched one of them in the face harshly, knocking it away and stabbed the other one before she twirled around, and stabbed the one she punched, in the face. "You are going to get us both killed one day," she told Jack as he stood up, dusting himself off. She rolled her big brown eyes before she saw the guy who was trying to save the little girl, get dragged down by an undead.

"Damn it." She ran forward and kicked the thing off of the guy before stomping down on it's head. Once she successfully made the undead's head look like chunky soup, she swiftly turned around and ran towards the girl and pulled her into her side. She noted that all the undead was killed and walked over to the guy with the girl shivering in fright. "I think this belongs to you," she stated, gently shoving the girl towards the guy who quickly pushed the girl behind him.