26

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
good god, don't. never trust anyone

A BRIGHT LIGHT filled a vacant area, and suddenly, a body dropped from the light, landing with a loud thud

"Ouch!" The man hissed and stood up, straightening and dusting off his suit. "Now, where in hell am I?"

A soft groaning noise alerted him, so he turned around to see a man walking towards him, but it was a man no longer.

The man had one ear missing, it looked like it was bit off. One hand had been mangled and his right bicep was chewed away exposing the white humerus beneath.

"Oh, bloody hell!" the man shouted, reeling back in disgust and surprise. "What are you?!"

The thing reached out towards him, making him recoil, but he ended up tripping over his own two bloody feet, and he landed harshly on his back. The monster landed on top of him and he pushed with all his might, trying his hardest to push the thing off of him, but to no avail.

"Get off of me, I'm the King of Hell!" the man screamed at the walking dead that was trying to tear into him. "I demand you to get off of me!" No matter his attempts, the monster would not back off. "Oh, bloody hell! Where have I been dropped off at?!"

"Allow me!" a voice exclaimed, and suddenly, the monster went rolling off of him, a machete stuck in it's side. But, it didn't stop it. Instead, the monster stood up, growling and moaning even more, now limping towards the King of Hell and the person who saved him — or, well, attempted to.

"Why isn't it dead?!" the King of Hell shouted, getting up to his feet, his eyes wide.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because it's already dead?" the person rhetorically asked, rolling their big brown eyes. "Honestly, Crowley, you have gotten more stupid after being dead."

"And you got more smart mouthed, Meg," Crowley spat, blanching when the monster approached them. "You are getting on my last nerves, you one-eared assbutt!" Crowley huffed and raised his hands, brought his pointer finger and thumb together before snapping his fingers.

Nothing happened.

"Bloody hell!" Crowley cursed, his eyes widening, and he quickly stepped to the side as the monster latched onto Meg.

"A little help, please?!" Meg snapped, kicking the monster away, but in the process, she stumbled backwards. "Huh," she mumbled. "It seems like we lost our powers."

"No, bloody duh!" Crowley shouted and screamed in panic as the monster made it's way towards him.

"Maybe it's a Winchester thing," Meg suggested as she dodged he monster, kicked it in it's shin, and watched in satisfaction as it rolled down a hill. "They must've done this."

"Last time I saw them was when they were getting prepared for Lucifer's son to be birthed," he nonchalantly said, dusting himself off again, turning to the dark eyes ex-demon.

"What?" She was perplexed. "Lucifer has a kid?"

Crowley nodded. "Yeah... if Dean hasn't killed it," he added.

"Dean? Killing a child?" Meg asked, looking at him with a disbelieving expression. "I don't see that happening. Especially with my unicorn and bestie by his side."

Crowley looked her up and down before shaking his head. "A lot has happened since you have been dead."

"You mean — since you killed me," she corrected before narrowing her eyes. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't give you the favor back."

"Because I'm Team Free Will now," he told her and grinned when she saw her confused face. "That's what the Winchester's are calling themselves. And that little unicorn you are so fond of."

Meg looked down at the ground, thinking of Castiel and Isabelle. Castiel was something unexpected, she didn't want to, but she had fallen for him hard. She couldn't help but scoff in thought — an angel and a demon fall in love. What a story that will be.

And Isabelle — she was the only Winchester who didn't hate her guts, surprisingly, Izzy saw something in Meg, and they even became friends — shockingly. Isabelle was probably the one most affected by her death.

"It's coming back!" Crowley panicked, looking wide-eyed at the monster as it approached them.

Meg groaned in annoyance. "You know what? I'm getting annoyed. Let's end this thing once and for all!" She shouted, ran towards the monster, ripped out the machete from it's side, and cut it's head off with one swipe.

Lowering the machete, Meg sighed in relief, but that relief soon went away when the head of the monster started making noise — snarling.

It was still alive.

"Go for the head!" Crowley shouted and watched as Meg did as suggested, and stabbed the monster in the head with the machete.

Meg looked up, a smirk settling on her plump lips. "Well, that did the job pretty well, don't ya think?"