1

Samantha's mother looked at her grades. "Samantha, I can't believe it!" If you were wondering, Samantha is Playtime. Before she adopted the name, Samantha. "Look at your grade's!" Her mother grabbed her face and Samantha's eyes adjusted to her report card quickly. "Samantha, you are too busy playing with your friends at school to even focus on your grades! Geez! You know what, your father and I are going to discuss what we are going to do with you.." Samantha sighed. "Okay, mommy.. I'm sorry.." Samantha's mother sighed. "Samantha, we might need to send you to a new school.."

——————————————————
"Hey Sammy!" Samantha's friends greeted her, Sammy being her nickname of course. Samantha looked down at her lunchbox. One of Sammy's friends tapped on her shoulder. "What's wrong?" "I'm being sent to a new school.." Her friends gasped. "B-but you can't!" Samantha looked at her friends. "It's fine. I'll be here for another week at least.." Her friends gasped once more. "A week? We're going to make this the best week of your life! Cmon, we don't have to go to school. Let's just skip it!" Bobby, Noah, Samantha, and Jena skipped to the ice-cream parlor. Since it was Bobby's idea to skip school, the expected for him to pay for the ice cream. "Here, $12 dollars for the four of us. Can we get the $3 king cone?" Bobby asked. "Yeah." Jena replied. Noah and Samantha stared at a stand that was selling stuff. Noah was Samantha's best friend. He was the one who gave her the nickname 'Playtime'. "Woah, look. They're selling toys.." Playtime has her eyes on a blue jump rope. "Woah.."