7

You walked through the halls cautiously. You tried to avoid being interrupted by others. You could hear Playtime interact with others.

Playtime's P.O.V.
Y/N (Your name) wouldn't follow me so I just decided to look around in other places. I decided to go to the cafeteria. It looked fine.. No one was there but me until Y/N bursted through the door. She grabbed my hand. I looked at them confused. "Why-Wh-where are-are we going?" I asked them. "We need to get out!" Y/N said. We stopped in our tracks until Baldi ran towards us with a frown. He looked.. angry? A side I didn't see before.. "We need to get out! Here, I see another notebook." Y/N grabbed it before staring at the device. Y/N answered a few questions before running towards another door. But in the hallways I ran away from them.

Your P.O.V.
Playtime let go of my grasp. She ran towards the door and shook it. Baldi ran towards her. I made a scared expression. "No, Playtime!" But it was too late. Playtime was hit by Baldi's ruler. Playtime collapsed on the ground. Baldi went through the halls once more. I could tell he was looking for me. I hid behind the teacher's desk. When the halls were cleared, I ran to Playtime.

3rd Person
You shook Playtime. "Playtime! Cmon we need to get out of here!" Playtime looked at you. Her eyes were pitch black. Her eyesore was bad but you never saw that she had pitch black eyes. You stared at her eyes, leading you into the abyss. "Playtime, are you okay?" You looked at her. Your eyes were worrisome.

"Let's play!" She said.

T H E                                         E N D

A/N:So this book kinda sucks but hopefully some people will view it

A/N:
So this book kinda sucks but hopefully some people will view it. I hope you enjoyed whoever reads this. And if you didn't like it.. TBH, I really don't blame you. It surely isn't my best work but I'm still a little bit proud of it at the end of the day. Have a good day! Bye bye!

~Kokoa