2

Playtime gave the person at the stand $5. "May I have the blue jump rope? Please? Pretty please!" "Her Playtime, I'll pay for it!" Noah said. They got the jump rope and Playtime thanked Noah. Noah had a small crush on Playtime but still, Playtime really didn't notice..

The are their ice-creams happily. Playtime's mind was still focused on the new school, though. She waved away from her friends and she returned home. "Samantha! Home so early? Did you get in trouble!?" "No.." Playtime faked a cough. "Me and my friends are.. sick.." Samantha hoped her mother would fall for it. Her mother raised her eyebrows.

"I told you that you should have wore your raincoat outside yesterday.. how about you go lay down In your bed, I'll make you some soup. And hey, what's that jump rope for?" "Uh.. my friends gave it to me.." Her mother sighed. "Well wash your hands and please go to your room.."

Playtime lay in her bed, still dreaming about playing with that jump-rope. But she was also thinking about her fate, what would the school be like?

As soon as that thought went through her mind, her mother rushed into her room. "Playtime, how about we go shopping for some new clothes for next week. You know, your first impressions for your first day? We can wear your favorite outfit you pick on the first day of school!" Playtime could tell her mother was excited. "Yeah. Sounds fun..." Playtime looked very gloomy. "Then later we can go to see the eye doctor, since you do have an appointment." Playtime sighed. "Yup.."