4

It was finally the day. The day that Playtime would move. Playtime's mother and father we're looking at the positive side. But Playtime was sad to hug her friends for he last time. "Bye Playtime.." Noah said. "Bye Sammy. We'll miss you!" They all said, waving. Playtime and her parent's got in their car. Playtime sighed. She was getting bored so she tried to read a book but she couldn't really do that. With a mix of car-sickness and her terrible eyesight she just had to stick to trying to get to sleep. Playtime's mother held out her hand. Playtime accepted and held her mother's hand too. Playtime had kept that blue jump rope her friends have have to her. She smiled at it. She would remember all her friends. Noah, Bobby, Jena. Playtime's mother felt bad from that one day she grabbed Playtime's face.

——————————————————
"So this is the new house." Playtime's father patted Playtime's brown, fluffy, hair. Playtime's mother looked around. She leaned against the kitchen counter. "It's very beautiful." The house was pretty big. Playtime's father loves to study plants, so he placed some plants around the house. "Remember to water these each day, Samantha." He told her. "Okay, dad.." She touched the plants, very curious since these plants were very new. "Samantha, it's 8:00. You should get to sleep sweetie." Playtime's mother said.

It was their first day settling in, so Playtime's parents lay a sleeping bag on the floor. "Okay Sammy. Sleep here, just for tonight, okay? You're going to school tomorrow." Playtime's mother said. "What school am I going to?" Playtime asked. "Some place called 'Baldi's school house'." Playtime giggled. "Baldi?" "I'm sure it will be fun." Playtime's father said, before kissing Playtime on the cheek. "Goodnight sweetie." Playtime's mother also gave Playtime a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight." They said before turning off the lights.