CHAPTER 12

[ YN'S POV ]

"YN! YN! YN! P-please wake up!"

A voice called me multiple times as I immediately opened my eyes and see it was Sana. She's looking at me in between fear and worries.

"Aww-- my head hurts"

I said while rubbing the back of my head. A sticky feeling covered my palm and I almost lose my cool to see it was my blood.

"Jisoo's Christ! Did you beat me up with a bat!?"

I asked, a little dizzy. Sana shakes her head sideways and fear was still evident in her eyes. I trailed down where she was looking at and then I realized we're inside an empty room. A red room.

"Where the hell are we?"

I stupidly asks as I moved closer to Sana and I'm not feeling good right now. First, this room is creepy and second we're the only once in here--

What if something came inside our room?

"What are we g-going to d-do?"

Sana asked me in the verge of crying. I hugged her sideways but then a loud thud was heard just outside our room.

"The fuck is that?"

I curses under my breath and Sana hugs me tight, trying to prevent herself from crying and making a sound.

"Who is that?"

I asked while raising my voice a bit for the person on the other side to hear but there was a loud thud again.

"It's me Momo! Save me!!!!"

Then a gunshot was heard across from our room which made me and Sana exchanged glances and I won't deny the fact that I'm fucking scared right now.

"We need to leave this place now!"

I sternly said as I reaches for Sana's hand and searched for a door or just a window but I can't see one. There's no such thing in this fucking red room. Its just the two of us.

"What do we do now?!"

Sana asks me in panic then a loud thud was banging on the wall, forcefully.

"Fuck! We're the next target!"

I felt terrified and pulled Sana closer to me.