CHAPTER 14

[ JENNIE'S POV ]

"Jisoo, please don't cry. We will figure out how will we get out of here"

I said to Jisoo, she's been crying for 15 minutes straight now and we're fucking stuck in this empty black room! The fuck-- this yellow light literaly hurts my eyes so much!

"Ya! Yah! Yah! Let us go!"

Wait~ that voice!? It's YN. I was about to say something when Jisoo covered my mouth.

"You're waking the others up!"

Another voice said, wait its Lisa! Wait~ what the hell is happening?!

"Yah! Let us go! You psychopath! What do you think of us huh? Lab rats!"

YN shouted again, then we heard a beating sound.

"YN! Noo ooo nooo Lisa please don't kill her!"

Wait! That's Sana! The fuck! She's here as well-- my tears fall down when I heard a gunshot echoed just in front of our room.

"No! Sanaaaaaaaa!"

YN shouted again but her voice cracked because of crying.

"You mother fucker! You killed her!!"

YN screamed again and then another gunshot was heard outside followed by a loud thud on the ground.

"I did warned you YN, ... Shut you mouth, if you still want to live. Tsk, such a hard headed bitch"

Lisa said and started whistling a song then Jisoo and I exchanged glances as we heard something outside our room.

"Fuck! We're next!!"

I curses under my breath and hid Jisoo behind my back.