CHAPTER 15

[ CHAEYOUNG'S POV ]

I'm trying to prevent myself from creating any sound just to be alive but hearing my friends being killed and beat'em up to death-- its really hard NOT TO CRY!

I want to help them but I can't.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon eonnie was dead. Sana was also dead.

Y-YN was also dead.

"Am I going to be the next?"

I mumbled to myself while covering my mouth to not escape any sounds.

"Fuck you Manoban! Let us go!"

I heard Jennie eonnie's voice but it sound weak-- Wait! They are also here?!

But why!? Why are we here in the first place?!

"Do you want to follow YN's heroic deed?"

Lisa said across the room besides mine. The whole place was quiet so its easy for me to overheard their conversation.

"Why'd you kill them? Why us?!"

Wait! That's Jisoo eonnie! My tears kept on flowing as I heard them talking, yet I'm afraid to do something to help them.

"They deserve to die, Jisoo"

Lisa said and then a sudden gunshot was heard from the room followed by a frantic yelling from a familiar voice.

"Jennie, Jisoo r-run!? Go!? Asks for help!!"

A fainted voice yelled-- its YN! She's not yet dead! Thank God.

"You're still alive?"

Lisa said, grunting.

"YN let's go! We're not going to leave you here! Come'on! We don't have much time!"

Jennie eonnie desperately said.

"You guys need to go now! I need to find Chaeyoung! She's also here. If I leave with you guys I will never get a chance to tell her how I feel! I need to save her!"

Wait-- is she confessing right now?!

"Fuck! We're coming with you! Let's go and just hit her with that bat before me leave!"

Jisoo curses under her breath followed by a loud in their room and that's the time I screamed for help.

"Guys! Help me! Its me Chaeyoung!"

I screamed so loud and a banging on the room was the only thing I got in response. Is that a help?

"Chae! Step back! I'm going to break the wall!"

YN said followed by a loud banging on the wall, continues.

"Guys! Be carefull! Please be safe!"

I said to them then but it became quiet same with the banging on the walls and door then the room slowly opened--

Jennie eonnie, Jisoo eonnie and YN's bodies lying on the ground, lifelessly.

I fell on the ground, bended knees. She killed them.

"nooooooo!"

The last word I said before the dark surrounds me.