006

As soon as they all walked closer, I stuttered

As soon as they all walked closer, I stuttered. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"J-Jimin.." I mumbled, only loud enough for him to hear.

"Hm?" He hummed in response, just as quiet. Somehow the burning sensation went through the pillow barriers.

"Please move your arm..." Jimin's eyes widened before quickly removing all contact from my body, even if it wasn't skin on skin.

"This is Alex?!" Eunhae asked excitedly. "Aww! You're so pretty~!" Eunhae reaches over to hug me. I panicked.

Jimin caught her wrist.

"Nuna.. she's not the same as everyone else. That goes for everyone in this room; no physical contact with Alex." He told. Everyone seemed to understand.

"You are cute," Hoseok said with a wide smile, making Yoongi hit his arm in jealousy, before looking away like nothing happened.

"Aw, Yoongs~" Hoseok cooed and cupped the older's cheeks, placing a sweet peck on his pouty lips.

Jimin's mom and dad smiled before walking over.

"It's nice to meet you, Sweetheart." His mom told me.

"It is," Jimin's dad replied. I smiled shyly.

"It's nice to meet you too,"

"Well we're gonna prepare dinner, you and Jimin can go hang out." Mrs. Park told me. I nodded and bowed.

"Thank you." I said respectfully. "Jiminie," I called my soulmate. He looks at me from his phone. "can you show me to your room?" He have me an adorable eye smile.

"I thought you'd never ask!" He said excitedly. "Follow me,"

Jimin gestured me to follow him, so I did. We stood in front of an off white door that said, No Jams For Sale. He opened it and we walked into his surprisingly tidy room.

"What happened?" He asked me, sounding very concerned.

"I-I don't know.. I guess when your family came in, I had doubts and.. I.. I don't know," Jimin nodded.

"That's okay." Jimin smiled softly. "Just know, I'll never intentionally hurt you." I smiled back. "But hey.."

"Hm?"

"Can I.. try something?"

"I don't see why not," I shrugged. Jimin walked over to his Bluetooth speaker and Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang started playing.

"Alex.." Jimin walked over to me. "will you dance with me?" I was shocked. Joshua had never asked anything so cute. Or.. romantic. I shyly nodded and he grabbed my hand gently. I was shaking.

"You okay?" He asked me. I nodded and bit my lip. "Just tell me if you get uncomfortable,"

"I will." He kept my hand and his and placed his other hand on my waist. Still shaking under his touch, he looked at me worried. I bit my lip. This was the most contact I've had in years. My breathing picked up.

"Alex, we don't have to if you don't want-"

"I can't.. I'm so sorry," I mumbled softly. He let go of me, making me look down.

"Alex.." He called for me. I looked back up just to see his sympathetic smile. "it's alright. You're just fine. I get it," I returned a small smile and he looked into my eyes.

"J-Jimin.."

"You have no idea how bad I want to hold you right now," He said shyly and scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's not your fault, baby. We'll work on it, okay?" I nodded.

"Jimin!" Mrs Park called. "Time for dinner!" He stepped back and shot me a glance, before leading me out to the kitchen. "Hey Alex, hope you like lasagna,"

 "Hey Alex, hope you like lasagna,"