007

(A/N: in case you were wondering, that's what Alex looks like ^^— yes, i changed it. yes, it is now our queen soojin😤)

"Alex, do you wanna spend the night?" Jimin asked after dinner.

My face heated up.

"I-um.."

"Nothing is going to happen. I swear. Like I've said, I would never-"

"-intentionally hurt me." I finished his statement and sighed. He walked over and hugged me. "I know, it's just... there's still this lingering feeling I'm going to get hurt in the end." He pet the back of my head as I rested it on his chest.

"It's just anxiety. Think about it, what reason do I have to hurt you?" I shrugged. "Exactly. So just stay the night with me, Princess. I'll take you to classes tomorrow," I bit my lip and nodded. Jimin leaned down, but hesitated. He slowly pulled back.

"I'll get you some clothes and then we'll settle in for the night," He told me. I smiled at him.

"Okay," Jimin walked to his closet and pulled out a gray oversized sweatshirt.

"For my princess," He said and handed it to me I smiled up at him.

"Thank you," I said.

"If you want, I can help you put it on," He suggested and winked stupidly multiple times, his mouth wide open. I opened the door and hit him with the sweatshirt until I got him out of the room so I could change.

"Can I come in yet?!" He called after a minute.

"Give me a sec!" I yelled back out and quickly pulled the hoodie over my head. "Okay, you're good!" He walked back in.

"Aw, you're so cute," He complimented me and cupped his cheeks.

"Jiminie, do you have any socks I can wear?" I asked him. He smiled.

"I forgot you like socks so much," He chuckled. "But yes, I do." Jimin went to a drawer and pulled out a pair of black baseball socks. I quickly put them on my feet and sat on the bed, swinging my legs back and forth.

Jimin came out with a new pair of sweatpants on and holding a black shirt. He pulled off the white one he was wearing, causing me to yelp. I covered my mouth and he looked over at me with a smirk.

"Like what you see?" He asked me teasingly.

"Yes." I said straightforwardly. I couldn't even deny it. He had a solid six pack, and let me say, it was very nice to look at. I watched as Jimin got mildly flustered and pulled his new shirt on.

My bangs fell in my face as I put my hair in a ponytail.

"Jagiya~" He called softly as he sat next to me. I clasped my hands together and looked down at them, trying to hide my blushing face.

"Hm?" I hummed back to him.

"Why're you so beautiful?" He asked, coming closer to my face, making me turn my head the other way.

"Heyyy~" He whined. "Jagiyaaaaa~ Look at me~" I didn't listen to him. I could feel his pout next to me. He huffed and looked away. I giggled.

Jimin then smirked, but I had no idea what it was for.

Until, my vision went dark.

He had thrown a blanket over my head, and then proceeded to throw a pillow at me.

He was laughing so hard. I poured and pulled the covers off of me.

"You're such a bully!" I whined.

"Aww, Cutie~" He cooed.

I looked up at him finally stuck my tongue out at him.

"I like your hair.." I muttered. "It's pretty," I said. I heard him laugh to himself.

"Baby," He called.

"Call me baby again," I told him quietly.

"Oh? Does my princess like being called Baby?" I bit my lip and nodded shyly.

"Okay, baby. I need to tell you something," He said.

"Is it important?" I asked, eyes getting slightly droopy.

"Well no," He answered back, sounding tired. "but you brought up that you liked my hair, so I feel the need to tell you." He told me. I nodded.

"Well make it fast, I wanna sleep." I told him. He nodded.

"Okay cutie," He looked directly at me. "I have an appointment to dye my hair." He said.

"What?" I asked. "Nooo! I like your hair!" I pouted.

"I have my appointment tomorrow. Anyways, you've seen the cute side of me. I think it's time you see the.. slightly more.. sexy me," He said, giving me a wink and finger guns.

"Pssh!" I bursted out laughing. "You? Sexy? Pleeeeaaasseee," He gave me a playful frown.

"That's rude,"

"What color?" I asked, tilting my head and stifling my laughter.

"That's my secret. You'll find out tomorrow after your classes," He said, giving me a full and cute smile.

"I wanna sleep, Chim~" I whined quietly.

"Then go to sleep, love. Tomorrow is the rehearsal for the dance we're learning. You need to be well rested." Jimin told me. I sighed.

"Okay,"

And I was out like a light.