011

Jimin and I arrived at the on campus

"Jimin, it's 7:30 pm, why're we here?" He smiled at me and got out of the car.

"Yoongi Hyung is playing tonight," He told me, smiling cheekily.

"Jimin, you're a dance teacher and I'm a student. We can't be seen together like this!" I whined.

"What're they gonna do?" He asked. "I can't help that you're my gorgeous soulmate..."

"Whatever.." So we walked into the building, sticking close to each other. Even after our first actual physical interaction, I wasn't sure with public skinship yet. It was still difficult.

"Let's go get food," He said.

We got in line for the concession stand and waited.

"Mr Park?" We both turned our heads to Eunhye, a quiet play girl in my dance class. She's stolen boys before, and it now seems she has her eyes set on our sub teacher.

My boyfriend.

"Eunhye, hello." Jimin said with a smile. "How is your dance coming along?" She pouted at him.

"Come on Mr Park, don't only ask me about dance," She whined.

"Well then, what about?" He asked cluelessly. I saw his shocked expression as she walked her fingers up his chest and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Maybe.. what you're doing tonight?"

I rolled my eyes and looked away, yanking Jimin away from her by the fabric of his t-shirt.

"Don't do that in front of me. I think I'm going to barf,"

I wiped away my tears with frustration.

"Ugh.." I mumbled.

Tears were pooling in my eyes when I heard him call out my name behind me. I covered my mouth and nose and ran towards the bathroom, running into someone on my way.

"Hey are you o-... Alex?" I looked up.

"Josh.." I muttered before wrapping my arms around myself.

"Hey... lets go talk, yeah?" I nodded.

Joshua and I finally found a place to sit and talk.

"So.. your haphephobia.."

"It's still there.. but it's getting better," I told him. He nodded.

"So why were you crying?" He asked curiously.

"I.. don't know... I got jealous because this girl was making moves on my boyfriend, so I walked off. I don't know why I thought so lowly of him... that he would give in to her." I explained.

"I see.. is your boyfriend.." He stopped for a second and looked up at me. "your soulmate?" I nodded.

"He's been so good to me.. I've just been stupid," I said and sighed.