018

About four months have passed since the incident

Four months since I lost him.

Am I better? Absolutely not. I miss him more and more every day, but I know I can't be weak. The new words that decorated my wrist have haunted me since the night I had saw them. I couldn't even imagine a life without Jimin, but I knew I had to.  It sounds dramatic, but you have to realize Jimin and I spent all the time together. He just clicked with me so easily, and I was convinced we were going to be together forever. That's how it goes, right?

But nothing good lasts forever. The world had decided to change my fate, and I'm just going to roll with it.

With a yawn, I crawled out of my bed and went to my closet to get dressed. I decided on light blue skinny jeans and a white hoodie.

I walked downstairs, only to see Kadie playing with Nako's hair while she nibbled on a croissant. I smiled at the two.

"Morning girls," They both smiled at me while I grabbed a cereal bowl and some Cookie Crisp. I quickly made my cereal and sat next to Kadie.

"Unnie," She called me, making me look at her.

"Hm?"

"Nako and I are going out today.. do you want to come?" She offered, giving me a small smile. I quickly shoved some cereal in my mouth and shrugged, making her groan. "Come on, Alex! You literally quit college so you didn't have to leave the house, it's not good for you! We're just walking around the city, maybe going shopping. Pleeeeaaasseee?" Kadie gave me her best puppy eyes and I couldn't resist.

"Fineeeee," I groaned and continued eating, making Kadie beam. Nako giggled.

~~~

Kadie said we were leaving at 1:15, and it was currently 12:56. I didn't have that much time to get ready, so I was quick to get an outfit.

Once I finished getting dressed, I rushed into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth

Once I finished getting dressed, I rushed into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I quickly rushed downstairs to see Nako and Kadie waiting for me.